Thread: discharge?

Default discharge?

Ok my 10 000th question, I'm so sorry! I have been getting asked if I am having anything happening such as my waters breaking from a trickle. Now I have noticed wet patches on my undies but there is no discharge there (sorry TMI) I ahve not felt anything leaking out though. So is this just normal pregnancy discharge?

Yes it is, but if it changes colour ring the hospital, otherwise just let your ob or midwife know next visit.

I had the same thing with first pg and didn't feel a thing -but just got wet and no discharge (sorry tmi!) My leakage, noticed or not at the time, was due to lazy pelvic floor muscles so this pg I didn't wait to discover the wet patches and have been wearing panty liners - saves the undies and pants (in the worse case scenarios as I discovered in the first pg as well! ) and am having a much more comfortable pg down there iykwim So do let your ob and/or midwife know about it next visit and they'll let you know what to look out for that might indicate something a little skew-wif

thanks for that I will let them know at next visit just in case.