Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do baby dreams when pg really happen?

Question Do baby dreams when pg really happen?

Hello ladies,

I've read that sometimes just before bub is due you get dreams that tell you stuff, for example, a name will come to you in your dream and will be the most suitable one when you first look at bub. It's like bub's way of telling you that's the name it wants.
    I dreamt the other day that bub was going to be born on the 28th of Feb, and the next day that it was going to be a boy.

I don't if this is a sign but I'd be really interested to hear of your experiences!

Thank you.

Not so sure Prama, but it's an interesting topic.. The 28th would be a very wacky birthday I must say LOL.

Yes, I've had these kind of dreams with my boys, mine showed me their sex as well as I actually asked them what there names were. I really do believe in the pyschic link between mother and bub.

hugs xoxo

well, my whole pregnancy i was convinced i was having a girl and everyone told me they thought i was having a girl- looked like i was carrying a girl etc. but everytime i dreamt about the birth or the baby it was always a boy. always.
    i told one of my bellybuddies this (thanks marydean!) and she said that dreams were usually the best predictors.
    anyway...you guessed it. to everyone's surprise he was a boy!

Thanks girls!
    When we first conceived, I thought it was a boy, but then later I thought it might be a girl, but lately it feels like a boy and it just so happens some of the stuff we've been getting is in blue.
    My mum said even before we conceived she felt it was going to be a boy, so it will be very interesting to see!
    Even more so when bub will be born!! If it has already chosen it's date!

i reckon it's a boy for sure! be interesting to find out

Prama - Ive had 3 crystal clear baby dreams since being pg. Each time the sex of the baby changes, but lots of me playing and holding the baby, so weird, first dream was a blonde boy, second was a black haired girl, then back to blonde boy... so im betting on a boy going off that ratio :-) Well, only 6 weeks till I get to meet him/her and find out!

Hey prama,

When I was pg with DD I had baby dreams all the time, although in every dream I had a boy! And he was always a different age the first time I saw him... my psychic abilities were obviously a bit off!! Lol

I dreamt when PG I was having triplets - girl, boy, girl.
    Well I didn't have triplets, but I have girl, boy, girl!

Thanks Gracie!

Darlissa - maybe the next bub??!

Lulu - that's interesting! Did you dream that in your first pg?

Roquen - lol - we will findout in 6 weeks! Unless you dream of a girl again :P

I had recurrent dreams from the week I found out I was pregnant with DS that he was a boy and about aspects of his birth.
    It all happened, in hindsight I definitely think I was being prepared for something.

Almost three years ago, I'd only recently met my husband and dreamed we had a gorgeous baby girl with dark brown eyes- I still remember what a happy, delighted little thing she was. We married last winter, now I'm due on April 10 with our first. Checked old journals, turns out I'd dreamed about our girl on April 11, 2005. A few weeks ago the ultrasound confirmed a girl... We'll see when she decides to be born...

First pregnancy before I even knew I was pregnant I had a dream where I was telling everyone I had not studied as I had just had a girl on the 22 June. I tested that morning as I thought it was a very strange dream and I was pregnant! Also I did go on to have a girl on the 22 June! Also any thoughts I had about the bub, such as changing a nappy, I only ever imagine a girl. I would also get upset if anyone suggested that I was any a boy, even though I had no conscious preference for having a girl.

So far this preg I have had no dreams or gut feelings about gender. I am feeling a little bit sorry for this bub.

I always thought I would have a boy! Ok, I have always WANTED boys, 5 of them Never had dreams where I knew the sex of the baby. Had baby dreams, but it was always just a baby. After we learned the sex, it suddenly started to be all pink and girly dreams - go figure.
    My MIL told me she had a very vivid dream of me holding my daughter's hand and our hair curling and blowing in the wind
    DH said girl from the start - something about the best bull's usually produce girl calves -WT??, so now I'm a cow??

I had many dreams in my last trimester!
    I usually have really vivid dreams before being PG, but once i fell they stopped! Anyway we had convinced ourselves it was a girl, but I had maybe 4 dreams where it was a boy! And it was a boy! I really belive your dreams are indicators! Cant wait to find out if some of them on here are true!x

I didn't have dreams as such but did VERY strongly feel that I was having a boy. So did my DP. To such an extent that we only had boys names picked.

Anyhow, both completely wrong - was surprised with a cheeky chops little daughter. She fooled both of us.

Well my hubby and I know we are having a boy, so I have dreams about the birth, bringing him home etc but I never see a face, it is always blurry. My hubby had a dream of DJ and saw his face in the dream. I can't wait to see the little one, to see who he will look like. Only 8.5 weeks to go Yipeeee

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

I've been dreaming boy since just before I got pregnant and have continued dreaming boy. I also feel that I have bonded to my unborn child as a boy and have had everyone I know bar my BIL tell me they think it's a boy. We always refer to bub as "he" even though we don't know what we are having. I guess we'll find out in a few weeks. I am a bit worried that we'll be really disappointed if it comes out a girl after all this build up though.

I dreamt I was pregnant a couple of weeks before I found out I was, which would have coincided with when bub was conceived. I also dreamt that my sister was pregnant around the time she found out she was pregnant with both her daughters, I also dreamt they were girls and now I have 2 beautiful nieces.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast