Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel like it's never going to end?

Default Do you feel like it's never going to end?

Hi All,

Just wondering who feels as though they're going to be pregnant FOREVER?

I'm 34w & I feel like an elephant, I feel as though I've been pregnant for 4 years & there is just no end in sight. Add on top of that a 2yo who thinks she is 10 & gets into everything possible in the house & then some more & has the lippy attitude to boot & you have some idea of how frustrated I am right now!

All in all, I am so excited to meet this baby & my daughter is just gorgeous but soooooo much hard work atm, right at the time when I need to be winding down & resting up.

I"m sure I'm not the only one, who else just feels as though the finish line is too far away?

Love Jayne xox

Jayne i felt like that until Eleanor arrived.
    Kimberley would and still does fight with Alex and he's got the best scream ever. I used to have to put him for a lunch time nap and just sit on the sofa and close my eyes for 10mins to be able to cope with the rest of my day.

It does get better a little. I'm now waiting for Kimberley to start kindy so i get two days of a little bit of peace and quiet

Jayne, I feel like I have been pregnant forever... and I honestly feel like it is never going to end... I am just going to have annoying BH contractions that will never lead to the real thing.
    One thing I am thankful for is that my other children are older, so they are a great help to me... now, if only the weather would help me out by cooling down, perhaps I will be ok being pregnant for eternity!!!

LISA _ OMG you're soooo on the same page as me with the BH! I get some really intense BH happening & then they just disappear & I swear I can hear an evil voice cackling at me saying 'hahahahah just letting you know that everything works but it's not going to eventuate into anything more!'.

I'm glad it's not just me & thanks Michelle too, I feel a bit more human!

I was actually going to start a thread the same as this yesterday! I woke up yesterday & was almost in tears all day, as i just felt like i was going to be pg for the rest of my life lol. I was just soo mopey all day.
    I know how u feel with another little one running around getting into everything aswell. I have a 20 month old who just doesn't understand mummy can't run around after her & play all the games we used to play.
    Every little niggle i get, i time to see if another one is going to follow.......but there never is. Plenty of Bh tho!!
    Anyway good luck with the remainder of ur pg

Percy Guest

I'll join the annoying BH gang!!! Last night they were coming quite regularly - but were painless - just my belly tightening up and then a few minutes later loose again. Then we'd start again. Over and over again!!!

And yes this pregnancy has gone on for far far too long already!! I keep telling Bubby that its time to come out now! Mummy wants to meet you!!! But it's not listening to me!! Stubborn child!!! Just like its Mummy I think! Hopefully only 9 days to go!!!

OMG this is sooo my thread!
    I too have had the BH getting stronger then stop! I just want to scream. Was up at all hours last night with them and then they fizzled once one caught my breath... What the? Not long to go now ladies, Lisa you only have 8ish days.... Amy you have 19! I had my show on Monday night and still nothing,,, Just pre-labour. WHEN WILL THIS END? Sending you ladies who are due this month LVs....
    Love Jen

Goodluck Percy too, we were posting at the same time! LOL
    Last edited by MrsBump; February 1st, 2007 at 06:52 AM. Reason: posted at the same time

mum5boys Guest

Hi Jayne,I think this pregnancy has gone really quick so far but at the same time I feel like I have been pregnant forever and I am so over it at the moment.
    As for the BH, I have been getting them for ages and they are just getting more frequent and more painful in the last few weeks, I wish they would just go away until it is actually time to have this baby as I find it hard to do anything.
    Everytime I start doing everyday chores like picking up toys from the family room floor,hanging washing,chasing children around,etc I get them really bad and then my stomach seems to stay hard as a rock for ages and I find it hard to get anything done in a reasonable amount of time.
    I am totally exhausted by 9.30 am as it just seems to take sooo long to get myself and 5 children dressed,fed and ready for school and kinda by 9.00am every morning.

I just keep telling myself," it won't be long, the baby can't stay in there forever,there will be an end" over and over and over.
    Take Care
    Michelle

Jenny - 8 days to go will probably turn into longer knowing me... I just don't *feel* like anything is going to happen soon IYKWIM.
    I had a feeling at the very beginning of this pregnancy that my baby will be born on Valentines day... I guess we'll just play the waiting game now.

The other thing I am hating right now is not being able to get comfortable... anywhere!!! Especially in bed... if I fall asleep on my left side, and I desperately need to roll over onto my right side, why do I not turn over via my back? I always have to roll over via my tummy, which involves me doing a push up so that my belly is fully off the bed, then collapsing onto my side finally.... which usually leads me to discover I was actually more comfortable on my left side anyway!!!
    Ahhh... pregnancy is just so much fun!!! lmao!

This is just what i needed to hear right now. I have been feeling for ages that im over this pregi what with the heat and 3 kids 1 is 12 turning 21 and the other 2 are only 14 months apart and all they do is fight scream and bicker im at my wits end and as for the bh i have them all the time they can be so painful. I have no energy my feet are swollen and the pins and needles kill. Family and friends say that im mad to not be happy i tell them be in my shoes for a day. I only have 14 days left but it feels like forever i want it over. By the way i know this sound silly what does a show look like? I have been induced with all 3 kids so i dont have a clue. I have alot of lose mucus stuff so i wonder what the show would be like.

kittykat

Hi Kittykat,
    My show was like a thin white membrane. I know it was my show coz thats how it was with my DD.
    You can also have brown/pink tinges in it too... From what ive heard.

Lisa,
    Ohhhh a valentines day bubba that would be sweet! ROFL (sorry) about the rolling over... That would require too much effort from me.

Last night i was so at peace with being preg, i was relaxed and said to myself that this baby will come when he is ready..... Now im in that much pain im crying. I hope this is it.

Jen

Oh Jen... I hope things are happening for you!!!

KittyKat - My shows have always looked like a big, glooby gunk of mucus... With one it had some bloody streaks, the other didn't... they both reminded me of the glue that I used at school (clag glue?)

Jen i have my fingers crossed for u that things r starting to happen!!

From what i can remember about my show with mya it was like lisa said a " glooby gunk of mucus". LOL clag glue is a great way to describe it!

Percy Guest

The other thing I am hating right now is not being able to get comfortable... anywhere!!! Especially in bed... if I fall asleep on my left side, and I desperately need to roll over onto my right side, why do I not turn over via my back? I always have to roll over via my tummy, which involves me doing a push up so that my belly is fully off the bed, then collapsing onto my side finally.... which usually leads me to discover I was actually more comfortable on my left side anyway!!!
    Oh yes I hear you on this one!!! It takes me an age to roll from one side to other and wakes me fully up ARGH!!! Sick of it!!

Please let this baby come soon!!!!!

Percy Guest

Does everyone get a show who progresses natrually??? I haven't had one yet - well that I'm aware of!

I'm not sure percy. With Mya it came the same day she was born & even then i didn't know it when it happened. The nurse asked me & i said no,but had had this globby stuff, (no blood tho just clear) earlier in the day & she said that was it!.
    I haven't had any signs of a "show" yet.
    So yeah i don't know if u get a show if ur progressing naturally or not, i would thin everyone would have one tho???

Well... With James I had my show... then 30 mins or so later contractions started... I had him just over 6 hrs later.
    With Madeleine, I was well and truly in labour when I got my show... I remember being in the shower, feeling something *there* going to the toilet and noticed the show... it wasn't something I could miss though... I wouldn't have just passed it and not noticed because of its size IYKWIM.
    The plug can come away a little at a time too though, just look out for chunkish type mucus... or your waters breaking!!! lol

Well, pencil me in on this thread,,,,,
    I have 14 days including today until my caeser,, and i am in so much pain all the time,, I cant walk,, cant sit,,,, my ribs feel like they are ripping apart,, and I get braxton hicks which are sooo painful,, i have to breath through them.
    Last friday while i was waiting at the doctors,, the BH were comming every 4-5 minutes, and lasted around 30 seconds long each,, i was starting to think,,,,, maybe this time,, but after 3 hours,, they fizzled out.
    It feels like bubba has his bum in my belly button,, and feet against my spine and is pushing constantly with all his might,, and it HURTS LIKE HELL!!!!!!
    AS for losing bits of the plug,, I have been losing chunks of whitish/clear mucous for the past few days every now and then, that are about the size of my little finger. No tinges of red or brown though.
    I have 3 kids,,,, all boys,,, and they are trying my patience too. Seems like all 3 as well as DH are just trying to leech as much life out of me as they can while i am still here,,,, by making me get their every whim,, never cleaning,, and never helpig out with a damn thing,,,,, I am soo over all this!!!!!!!! Not to mention that My middle child is home atm with fevers and hugely swollen glands,,,, so I am not getting sleep either as he is having vomitting from the fever,, and is just so unwell.

Lets all just pray the time goes fast and we all finally get our relief lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast