Thread: Engaging? Please help..

Question Engaging? Please help..

Hi ladies,
    Im just wondering if you know what it is when you feel like the baby is going to fall out? Is it when they are pushing on the cervix? I has it with DS but not this early on and i didnt ask. I know on thursday he was head down, and i feel really "swollen" gone off my food a little, but im more concerned that i will go into labour now and i dont want to, as i am only 28 weeks tomorrow.
    Thanking you in advance,
    Jenni

It sounds like engaging to me! I find Jenna moved in and out of engagement alot, whereas this one has only been low enough to cause any discomfort a couple of times.
    Hopefully by the time you get this response you will be a little more comfy.

Engaging doesnt mean you'll go into labour straight away. My DD engaged at 28 weeks but i went 1 week over and DS engaged at 32 weeks but i went into labour 3 days before my EDD.

I agree with the girls with my first girl she was head down from 28 weeks and stayed that way until she was born! A week overdue.

I have no advice Jen but sending loads of

Love MG

I get this really heavy pressure feeling usually after I have had a wee... does that mean the baby is engaged? I actually have this image that there is a bum there and it sinks in after I have emptied my bladder ha ha

Im not too stressed if bubba is engaged or not Zhai went in and out etc, i just didnt know if it was him actually engaging and what it felt like. It has eased a little, but still sore, But manageable. Now i know what the pressure is im not stressing. Thanks ladies!!