Thread: Feeling Dizzy- Please help

Default Feeling Dizzy- Please help

Hey all, I am 37 weeks on Wed.

I have been sleeping all day cos its is just awful in melb today! I woke up and 2pm and was REALLY dizzy when I got out of bed to go to the loo. I just thought I had gotten up really quickly.

I then fell asleep until 3:15 and have been quite dizzy ever since. My BP has been fine during the pregnancy/

Should I call the delivery suite?? Or wait it out...

I had that (but not as bad) at about the same time. I had a dinky wrist blood pressure thing to test at home and my BP was down. It was just after the baby turned so I think he pinched a blood vessel or something.

It was a bit scarey for a few days but eased up and I was fine the rest of the pregnancy. I'd go get checked out if it hasn't gone in a day or two or earlier its so bad you can't function properly. I couldn't drive or stand up long when I had the problem but was at home so it wasn't as bad an issue if I had been working or *needed* to drive anywhere.

Sounds like you need to have more to drink.... On lazy days it's easy to forget you need to drink lots of water.

Have some water to drink and try sitting up for a while to see how you feel. If you feel any worse or don't feel better within an hour or so I would say call delivery suite and let them know, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Something to eat may also help

Thanks everyone. called the delivery suite and they suggested the same things, feeling much better now! xo I was just concerned cos I hardly ever get dizzy at all!