Thread: Feeling so ill - anyone else had this experience?

Default Feeling so ill - anyone else had this experience?

Hi everyone,

I didn't make it this far in pregnancy last time so it's all new to me. Yesterday I started to feel really sick at about midnight and then threw up all my breakfast, a really big power vomit (sorry TMI). I feel like I have morning sickness again but I didn't have it this bad in the first tri. I've been feeling great until yesterday and then this morning started feeling icky again after brekky. I don't feel like I've 'come down with something'. It's exactly like morning sickness iykwim. Queasy in the tummy and fuzzy in the head. Just wondering what other people's experiences have been and if it did happen to them, how long was it before they went into labour after the onset of queasiness, cos someone mentioned to me that it could indicate labour isn't far away.......who knows about that though!? Thanks everyone :-) Nik

it could be a sign of impending labour!! your body may be clearing out. try and rest hun!!

Oh you have my symapthy, Im feeling somewhat the same lately.
    Sometimes it just happens and isnt always a sign of labour. It had better not be in my case, I have no wish for a 7 week early bubba.

I've been getting the same lately especially when overtired. Spent all day at home yesterday lying on the couch feeling disgusting!

I feel for you!

i feel the same, last weekend i threw up two nights in a row and have been feeling off ever since.

Thanks for your replies ladies. I'm not in a huge hurry to go into labour but being this pregnant, looking after a 15 month old and feeling icky isn't overly fun. Wouldn't like it to go on for too much longer. Would rather it either get better or be an indication of labour ;-) Can't wait to meet this little one either. Hope you all feel better soon too x

I had the same thing happen to me a couple of days before I had Chloe. I was sick a few times over a couple of days, and it didn't feel like a bug, just like morning sickness. Fingers crossed for you that you stop feeling like that and things all go well!

haha I throw up until I give birth. it's no sign for me at all. Fingers crossed it is for you though

Thanks ladies. Am still feeling a little off but it's improving. Four days is enough for me! I don't care if it's a sign or not, I just want to feel a little better so I can enjoy the last weeks of pregnancy! Niadla, sorry to hear that you vomit all the time. That would just drive me nuts! Hope it improves!

well looks like it was a sign that labour was coming! We had a little girl on Wed 1st April, Skye Nicole. Life is good and I'm feeling fantastic! Thanks for all your posts ladies :-)

Looks like it Nik.

Well done and CONGRATULATIONS.