Thread: Feeling weird

Default Feeling weird

I feel so crap tonight, really quite strange. I think I'm just really tired, but I did have a nap this afternoon.

I've now got this pain through my tummy, it's like a sharp pain that comes and goes, but I feel generally achey through my abdomen and pelvis. I think this is called 'Welcome to the third trimester'! LOL

Sorry, don't need any advice, just to vent! Thanks for 'listening'

I hear you! If Im not tired, Im grumpy. If not grumpy, anxious etc. My hormones are all over the place and Im very emotional.

I think there's a lot of crapness in the air tonight!!!

Lovely as it is to be pregnant and expecting a little person it's tough at times; I'm 38 weeks tomorrow, I'm achey in my belly and back on and off all day and night, I don't sleep well, and today I've had three mini naps and still feel crap!

Yep it's great to have a little whinge and know that there are others who are finding it a bit tough. I find it really tricky having an almost three year old to chase after and not being able to sit for more than a few minutes at a time because of her sometimes!

Not long to go... not long to go.... being thankful for what I've got... etc etc!

Jo

Oh, if only I'd known, I wouldn't have complained! I broke my foot last night, so if I thought I felt crap then, it's nothing to how I feel now

You poor thing - how did you do that?