Thread: feelings during last 2 weeks!!!

Default feelings during last 2 weeks!!!

does any on ehave about 2 or three weeks to go??? just wondering if you are experienceing some weird feelings and pains like i am??? how do i explain it ummm when my baby moves it feels like a screwdriver twisting down there haha i know weird way to explain it but it hurts in my wooha like bub is trying to break out !!! every movement is uncomfy and the kicks make me jerk, i can not remember feeling this with bub #1 so i am hoping that the baby is not bigger then he was . any one else have this feeling???

I had/have tthe same feelings. It does really hurt down there!! Feels like arms & legs r just filling my whole tummy & the baby is clawing its way out sometimes.

Been there, experianced that......and HATED IT!! I was at the point where id cry non stop cos it was hurting so much, then i tried everything to make my bubba come out....but nothing worked!!
    I feel for you.....but remember...at the end of the day.... u will have a little bundle of joy in ur arms....and it will be worth all the pain u r enduring now!!

I've got 4 weeks to go... and get what u mean... Everything is sore, every kick and movement, my tummy has just got sooo tender lately, all these Bh's might not help...
    Hope the next 2weeks for u, and 4 weeks zooooooooooooom past for us...
    take care

I have the 'screwdriver' feeling, and the pains everytime he moves, the hiccuping on the bowel (very uncomfortable) headbutting the cervix, ummmm what else.... Oh painful BHs, everything you can imagine. I cant wait to birth this bubba!