Thread: A few questions!!!!!!!!!

Default A few questions!!!!!!!!!

I am 36 weeks pregnant, I feel sooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooo sick I feel like i could vomit!! I wake up at about 3am every morning feeling soooooo sooooo sick i have to sit up, I find it hard to go back to sleep cause i feel so sick and it makes it worse to lay down!!! I have been suffering indegestion so i have been using Gaviscon which is helping that. I have this horrible feeling that i am going to be sick during labour!!!!! I have NEVER been like this in my other 3 pregnancies. Has anyone else felt like this and NOT been sick in labour! Please tell me cause i am stressing about it which probably isn't helping either!!

So 2 nights ago i was losing heaps and heaps of mucas it actually felt like i was leaking but when i went to the loo my undies were dry and i wiped and heaps of musas was on the paper. This happened about 4 times before i went to bed. I woke up at the usual 3am with a bit of period pain etc nothing serious. The next morning i had to take the kids to school and kindy so i put a liner on just in case!!! I got home with my DD and remembered i needed a few things at the shops, i went to the loo before i left and wiped and had a big blob of mucas with blood in it. I went all day with period pain nothing worse though then last night i had more mucas with blood in it and today i feel like i am leaking again but nothing but mucas when i wipe and about 5c piece size of mucas that looked pink on my liner!!!

I know this is all very normal, BUT should i call the hospital and tell them what is going on??

I hate the not knowing, will it be tonight or will it still be two or more weeks away???? I know that nobody can answer that so i suppose this is a bit of a vent!!!

Thanks for listening to me ramble!!!!

Nikki

oooo i have been following you and gettin so excited ur last few posts. sounds liek things r starting to happen, i guess u just have to wait now. cant wait for ur BA. Have u dropped at all?

Thanks Sassy, i have not overly noticed although a few people last week commented on that i had. BRING IT ON I say I am sick of feeling sick!!!!!! Lost my appetite as well!! Which is definitly not like me.

oohh how exciting! sounds like its starting to happen!

Default A few questions!!!!!!!!!

It sounds like it's happening for you, but I have been having the same thing for the past two weeks. It does sound like labour will be starting for you soon though.

very exciting nikki!

I had a spell of vomiting last night, came on all of a sudden, although I'm not sure if it's something I ate, or whether I've been blessed with late pregnancy morning sickness. I had cramping etc before it, so thought I'd lie down and rest as it was night and thought 'well if it's labour, i'll rest'. Felt fine this morning though, and a few cramps but nothing major or regular.

The mucus sounds promising....can't wait to hear all about it!

xxx

From about 38 weeks with DD3 I had a bloody show, vomiting and diarreah EVERY SINGLE DAY, intense braxton hicks and very mucous discharge. I think that was body doing what it had to do to prepare. It may have lasted 2 weeks, but I did have a 3 hour labour in the end
    Good luck hun, not long now!

OMG Jodi 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had enough already, I had another show yesterday and have not stopped having BH and period pain, my back is aching like never before!!! GRRRRR poor me lol I sound like a complete whinger!!!!!!!! Oh well If I just keep it in my head i still have 4 weeks to go then I should not get disapointed. My last two labours were really quick as well so hopefully this is not a sign that this one will be even faster I might not make it to the hospital!!!! ( 4 hours and 2 hours).

lmk: you dont sound like a whinger anyone that has ever been preg will understand teh feeling of the last few weeks. now on the other hand i am the whinger i am already complaining about being over it lol.

Yep i was in pre labour for 2 weeks too. Although i had diarrohea for 3 weeks. I had a spell of nausea and vomitting. But the day/night my waters broke i felt fine, i was really tired but felt fine.

I think things are on their way. Could be another couple of weeks or a couple of days.

Good luck!