Thread: freaking out a little

Default freaking out a little

hi

i was just wondering whether anyone has experienced this before

yesterday afternoon i started getting flashes of colour in my eyes ( hard to explain but like when you see black dots when your dehydrated for example except mine were multi coloured ) i feel slightly dizzy and thought i was going to pass out a couple of times this morning and at one stage i thought i had a temp my Blood sugar levels have been all over the place and my Bp on mondays visit was 100/60 or 65 if memory serves... usually it has been 120/80 ...... bub is kick and squirming like crazy but i just feel so out of control and i am a bit worried if i pass out do you think it could just be my nerves or anxiety as my hubby had to go away on business at 4 am this morning and we are home alone for the weekend i have stayed on my own before just never when i have been pg any thoughts would be appreciated i have made another gp appt for this afternoon

Ooh, Shazz ... I wouldn't even want to take a stab at this. Hope your GP can help. Let us know how you went after the visit.

Mel

Hi Shazz

You need to get this checked out as soon as you can. Today would be good but if not then tomorrow at the latest.
    You are showing signs of pre-eclampsia

i went to the gp yesterday after noon and she did a series of tests all of which she wasn't concerned about Bp 109/67 bubs HR 150 bpm when she got me to get on the bed for a feel of my tummy thats when i started to feel like a wack job again i got dizzy and and felt like i couldn't breathe she felt around for bubs position and she seems to think that my problem could be that bub is squashing an artery and to top off everything my BSL are creeping higher and higher each day even though i am eating all the right things so if very much looks like come monday i will be put on insulin injections and she has told me to lie down on my right hand side when i start to feel dizzy etc so back to the hospital doctor monday and hopefully he will be able to put my mind at ease and i will start to feel human again soon ( and just to top it all off i never closed my eyes till 5 45 am this morning when it was light out side so i am guessing that my hubby being away is not helping matters so i'm going back to bed very very soon :sleeping: ) thanks for your reply's everyone