Thread: Getting induced next wednesday!!!

lucysmummie Guest

Default Getting induced next wednesday!!!

Just thought id come and brag that Im getting induced next wednesday!!!!!!!(26th July)
    SOOOOOOoOOOOOOoOOOO cant wait to find out what colour this bubba is...bit scared bout it all though as baby is posterior and STILL have in the back of my mind that Im too small to birth (as I have written in another thread, doctor, toher than my OB wanted me to have a c/s cause pelvis is too small) but fingers crossed I get through it without compications!!!! AND without a c/s!!!!!

Ahhh I cant beleive i will finally be a yummy mummy!!!!!

YAY!!! -Congtats and cait wait to read your birth story!!

GL Leah... Thinking of you!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

shinee - let your body open and do it's thing - you were born to do this!!! Trust your body, trust your baby, trust your heart
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Fruitwood Guest

Best of luck Shinee. I hope everything goes well and you have a great birthing experience.

Ohhh go Kelly - what beautiful words to bring in to the delivery room with you!!

Good luck Leah - you're going to be great!! I can't wait to find out the colour either!!

Janie Guest

Congratulations Shinee - can't wait to hear all about it. Best wishes lovely xoxo

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the birth announcement. Hopefully you can keep yourself busy until then so it doesn't seem time is going really slowly! When is your EDD?

Goodluck Leah! I can't wait to hear all about it.

With bubby being posterior, i read that if you go on your hands and knees for a bit each day and also when sitting lean forward and soemtimes it helps to turn them the right way because their back is heavier so will swing toward the way you are leaning. So slouching and leaning backwards when sitting will probably keep bub posterior.

lucysmummie Guest

tHANKS FOR ALL THE ADVICE AND KIND WORDS!!!!

my EDD is August 4th but cause of the Blood clot im on blood thinning agents and have to stop them and be mointored after birth...ALL [email protected] stuff but ill be fine...CANT wait to actually get to write my birth story...SO scared bout labour :eek:

thanks agin girls ur all an inspiration to me I could never of got this far without all of you!

sonsangel Guest

Yay Shinee, Hope you get your positive birth you are after. Good luck for the big day next Wednesday.