Thread: Going for a pee.

Default Going for a pee.

Sorry if this is tmi for some but last night i was busting to go to the loo but when i went to go it was uncomfortable.10 minutes later i went again and that feeling had dissapeared.If a baby was engaged would this be a reason why it was difficult? Its hard to explain but it was like my bladder wouldnt relax to let it out!! Anyway no such problems today,except my tail bone!

No idea Cads (I never have any idea about these things), you use your pelvic floor muscle to pee though don't you, so perhaps the baby was in a position that stopped it from working properly?
    Could you flex that muscle at all? Anyway, glad you managed to pee in the end, gotta love a happy ending

skorpy Guest

Please dont mention the word Pee..its all i am doing lol. During the night i think i may aswell sleep in the bathroom.Im not sure though caddie why you find it uncomfortable,i have not heard of this before. I would have thought if the baby was engaged then you would want to go to the toilet more and easily because of the pressure,thats why i wonder if my baby has engaged.

Not to mention the fact i was having uncomfortable,slightly painful braxton hicks every 3 to 4 minutes lastnight for about an hour.I dont know,but i have a feeling this baby will be earlier then my due date,i just hope not too early.

Just takea note incase it keeps happening cause it sounds like how my UTI's begin. I did find it ridiculous how often i had to pee in last trimester though

that happened to me when i hat a urinary tract infections also.

well it doesnt seem like i have an infection because it hasnt happened again? Perhaps im lucky it went away as uti's are horrible.

MandyD Guest

I get that. I am 35wks and know that bubs head is right ontop of my bladder which is why its hard for me to pee. I feel the need to go all the time but most of the time I can only get a dribble out (sorry fr the TMI) I know its not an infection for me as I have been tested recently.

Hope it eases for you soon. There is nothing worse than needing to go and not being able to.

Mandy

~ButterflyMum~ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by iluvella
    Just takea note incase it keeps happening cause it sounds like how my UTI's begin. I did find it ridiculous how often i had to pee in last trimester though
    I was just going to say the same thing.

I was riddled with UTI's in my 2nd and 3rd trimesters with my first pregnancy. If it happens again, maybe a trip to the doctors to be double sure.

It's such an uncomfortable feeling.

Hi
    Coincidently I just read about this phenomenon in "what to expect when you're expecting". It says that some women find they cannot pee despite feeling like they have a full bladder. It is because the uterus is usually sitting just in the wrong place and blocking the urethra. It says it is something to talk to your practitioner about. It mentions them moving the uterus by hand and some other stuff.

Sounds like it has fixed itself up for you Caddie, but I'd be mentioning it to my practitioner.

I am a bit this way but with #2's atm. Im not blocked up but just feel like I need to go but there is nothing there?

I have a constant urge to pee, and it's driving me mad! I can't leave the house without immediately needing to pee, and the night time is just awful! Roll on delivery!!