Thread: Gross Symptom, Anyone Else Have This?

dawnatello12 Guest

Default Gross Symptom, Anyone Else Have This?

I am now 37 and a bit weeks prego. I am ready to pop and ready to go!! I am having all the pre labour symptoms like cramping which I am aware can continue for like 2-3 weeks or might be a sign of impending labour. I think though that it is the latter since been going on and off since Thursday. The cramping is like being on my period and comes in waves, stays for awhile, goes away. Nothin' rythmatic though.

The one symptom that seems odd to me is that I am having softer stools. I have been constipated for most of pregnancy but not now! I have been having bowel movements several times per day, sometimes softer than others. Usually right after meals, gosh, I feel like a newborn - ha ha!

I know that usually nature "cleans" you out before labour but this has been ongoing since Good Friday so what is that about 5 -6 days now. I dont think I have a virus or anything as no other virus like symptoms.

Anyway I thought I would share see if others in the 3rd trimester had this problem / symptom,

Yep!!! I'm going all the time! I think maybe it's something to do with everything being so squished up as well!
    Good luck!

Me too, I've had gastro on and off for about two weeks! Not a pleasant symptom, huh?! LOL...I hope bubba gets moving for you soon.

renee78 Guest

Im getting those symptoms now and Im only 32 weeks. I hope that doesnt mean I'll go into labour in a couple of weeks I would like to make it to the 37 week mark. Did anyone experience these symptoms earlier in the pregnancy and make it to full term?

betty.boop1 Guest

renee78- i started having this problem at around 30 weeks and then it disapeared for a little but now unfortuantely its back so dont think it is a sign that you will be going into labour soon.

I had very soft stools a couple days before my daughters birth. This occured around 37-38 weeks for a few days, and she was born at 38.5 weeks.

I had this as well ...but I'm not sure for how long, it was for a little while though, not just days. I think as it got closer that it was usually more than once a day from memory...I know only a couple of weeks ago but my brain is worse now than then!! Best of luck with everything and I hope bubs does come for you soon!!

Does sound like your body is getting ready for bub's near arrival!!!

I wish I'd get this

My system is a little 'unsettled' as well, but I figure I'm just getting bigger and that's irritating all the other bits of me that have to move out of the way. I'm only 30.5 wks so I don't imagine it's any indication labour is coming anytime soon!