Thread: Had Enough

baby4 Guest

Default Had Enough

HI THERE LIFE IS A NIGHTMARE AT THE MOMENT IM 30 WEEKS PREGNANT AND NOT ONLY DO MY HIPS AND LEGS ACHE EVERY NIGHT I HAVE A REALY BAD FLU THAT ISNT GETTING ANY BETTER I HAVE A 9 YR OLD, 6 YR OLD AND A 1 YR OLD EVERY TIME I COUGH WHICH IS EVERY 2 SECONDS I WEE MYSELF SO LETS JUST SAY I CRY ALL DAY
    I CANT DO ANY HOUSE WORK I CANT GET ANY HELP AND I DON T THINK I CAN HANG OUT TILL THE 28/9/06 WITHOUT HAVING A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN I DRINK HEAPS OF WATER BUT HAVE NOT EATEN FOR DAYS AS IF I DO ILL VOMIT EVEN THOUGH I TAKE MAXALON THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST PREGNANCY EVER

Melody Guest

Baby 4 have you spoken to your partner? do you have support available to give you a day to yourself to try & revive? It sounds like you just need some 'you' time.... you might think that sounds impossible but don't be afraid to ask for help.... most of all grab a moment when you can.... cups of tea when the kids have gone to bed, tv off & a good book/magazine/cd.

You poor thing! That sounds terrible. I'm 34 weeks and was feeling sorry for myself until I read your post. I've got really bad hip pain too, so I can sympathise with you there and also with the other kids making it a bit harder when your not at your best - Ive got 6 under 10.
    As for the weeing, that hasnt happened to me so far, but then again I havent got the flu either.
    Make yourself a cup of tea, put the kids to bed early and put your feet up. We're here if you need us. Can you take a multivitamin?

skorpy Guest

You are due on the same day as me and i have the same symptoms.i also get really bad groin pain in the mornings when i turn in bed and have to take baby steps when getting out. My ankles swell terrible and i cant walk too far,and this baby is kicking terrible all the time.Im big for what stage im at and waiting to have another G.T.T tomorrow (Gestational Diabetes test) to see if i have it again like i did in my last pregnancy ,which makes the baby big.

I know how you feel and i have been suffering from depression the last month.My solution is to force yourself in doing something,your partner can help you with this even if it is a drive to a park for the kids to have a run around. I also have an hour or so each day to myself to have some rest and be alone and my hubby watches the kids.At weekends we take it in turns to havea layin and the day off.

baby4 Guest

Thanks Everyone Your Replys Are Great And In Response To Skorpy I Found Out Today That I Do Have Pregnancy Diabeties And That Would Explain A Lot For Me But I Hope You Get To Miss It This Time In Your Pregnancy Cause As You No It Feels Like **** And To The Lady That Has 6 Children Under 10 You Are My Idol I Must Seem Like A Big Whinger Compared To What You Have Probably Been Through How Draining Is All This, Pitty Us Girls Dont Think About That Begore We Get Sexy With Our Partners Isnt It Amazing 10 Mins Of Fun And 9 Months Later We Are In Pain Feeling Like ****

skorpy Guest

LOL yes 10 mins of fun..... I tried for this pregnancy,so i got no one to blame but myself lol. Had my test this morning, i will know the results on Thursday.Sorry to hear you got it baby and i know how you feel. Maybe we can confide in each other,it helps knowing someone is going through the same thing.I know im not being very positive,but i feel that i may have it again because i feel wiped out and tired and also now iv hit 7 months...again i have ballooned huge again and get asked if im having twins

baby4

cheer up, im feeling alot like you at the moment, and im due on 30/9/06, i live around the corner(lemon tree) so if you want to vent, or just compare notes, email me.