Thread: Have hit the 3rd tri

maggie Guest

Default Have hit the 3rd tri

Hi, well finally, i have hit the 3rd tri, as off today

DH and i still cant beleive that after 6 yrs of trying, we will be the proud parents of a little boy early sept, it still seems so surreal

Lately have been getting heaps of movement, still some days more then others, after night, feel the kicks more, and luckliy DH can now feel them.. do you have to start monitoring movement from 28w, or only if you are worried, at 27w mine would be to spasmodic to monitor

beginning to get a lot of heartburn at night, and my ankles are very swollen.. but hey i am not complaining.

Just cant wait for the nxt 12w to be over, and we will have our little miracle with us

Thats fantastic Maggie - you're on the home stretch now!! The next 12 weeks will fly by and before you know it, it will all be over and you'll have your beautiful little boy.

The heartburn and swelling are probably not going anywhere in a hurry though so just try and make yourself as comfortable as possible. Milk is supposed to help with the heartburn - maybe you could give that a try.

All the best!

congratulations

yayyy congratulations!

its a very exciting time and you can begin to really count down the days!!!

Silvi Guest

Welcome Maggie...

Hope the next 12wks are enjoyable...