Thread: Headache

Unhappy Headache

Ive had a headache for the last few days - not a bad one, just sort of hanging around. Today its gotten a lot worse and I fell a little nauseous. Its a throbbing headache that intensifies when i move, cough etc. Does anyone else have this? Its really starting to bug me.

I had those sorts of headaches in my 1st trimester. Peppermint tea (warm, not hot) seemed to help along with dry ginger ale.

Kirsty77 Guest

Yes I've started getting them again. Not a really bad one but it feels like when I move around my head may explode! It comes and goes over the week. Even panadol normally won't touch it.

skorpy Guest

I will join the club on that, last 2 days have been bad.But i get them alot.

melvan Guest

Natalie, I've had them all my life I finally worked out a couple years ago that mine are related to my blood sugar - if I stay away from sugary things, I don't get them. I hope you feel better soon

try having some panadol and if that doesnt get rid of it go and see doctor to rule out a high blood pressure problem.

I had them in my first trimester too. My doctor's answer to all my aches and pains - Drink more water...

Hope it gets better.

melvan Guest

luua, that's my husband's answer to everything too

tiamiami Guest

I am not in my third trimester yet but I get them since the second trimester that I am in and I guess I am pretty fortunate but most of the time 2 Tylenol and a cool shower or bath and some rest and I am ok. It almost seems that some of you are describing what we call in the US a Migraine headache........

Have you had your blood pressure checked recently??