Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Help my pass these last weeks....your vote needed!!

Default Help my pass these last weeks....your vote needed!!

I am 35weeks 2days preg with Baby number 2! With DS1 I was induced at 37weeks for medical reasons (which I don't have this time) so even though I know all babies can be different, I have no idea if I am likely to go overdue or early etc

If I was to go around the 37week mark then thats only around 2weeks time but if I was to go 2weeks over thats almost 7weeks time!

So I thought for a little bit of fun I would start a thread for you lovely ladies to give your best guess when you think I might go into labour/meet this beautiful baby!! Also I am interested to know anyone's guesses on what time of day and how it will happen (i.e waters break first or wake up in middle of night with contractions etc)

and if you're feeling really nice you could even guess length of labour (Noah was 18.5hrs but that was induced at 37weeks when I could have potentially been 35weeks of doing it myself..if I was naturally going to go 2weeks over)

Guesses so far-

2nd April after a 6hr labour - SnowyLove
    April 9th around 5:45pm Hollye
    12th April 8 hour 15 mins Arriving mid morn/arvo Mustangsachy
    14th April 3.30am labour 2 start 7pm (on the 13th), waters wont break until bub about to be born -lilmunchkins
    April 20 Around 12 - 14 hours few twinges early morn, Bub's safe arrival sometime late arvo, early evening- Bjrose
    April 21st, and I will give you a 12 hour labour. 8ish pre- 4 active - Inertia
    April 25th labour begin late afternoon/evening labour of 24th -Macca79
    April 25th 9lb 5 and an 8 hour labour Niadla
    26th of April go into labour 3am and have baby around 3.34pm - Daintree Dream
    Last edited by Jas; March 30th, 2009 at 08:22 PM.

any guesses?

Well I see your due April 18.
    I reckon you'll have bubba on April 20.
    That's my DD1's birthday, so I'll stick to it

I think April 24th in the late afternoon or evening labour will begin for you but bub won't coe till the next day.

this will be interesting to see if anyone gets it right?!

Quote Originally Posted by bjrose View Post
    Well I see your due April 18.
    I reckon you'll have bubba on April 20.
    That's my DD1's birthday, so I'll stick to it
    LOL! That is my DS3's birthday too!

But I was going to say 40+3 - so 21st, which my DH wrote down Harrys birthday as for the first year of his life. He kept getting his and Sams mixed up, and wrote Sam as 30th and Harry as 21st. Men, huh.

So 21st, and I will give you a 12 hour labour. 8ish pre- 4 active.

Im going to say 14th April around 3.30am.

I think you will begin contractions around 7pm (on the 13th), your waters wont break until bub is about to be born.

Based on that your labour will be short an sweet

Wow 35 weeks already!

I'll guess 2nd April after a 6hr labour.

Ooh, we're guessing labour lengths too.....
    Ok, well...First few twinges early morn, Bub's safe arrival sometime late arvo, early evening.
    Around 12 - 14 hours I reckon.

Well my guesses are:

Will have baby on the 26th of April (41+1, sorry!)
    Will go into labour 3am and have baby around 3.34pm (, funny if I got that exact time)
    So a 12 and a half hour labour.
    I think your waters will not break until later.
    Hmm... do we know what sex you are having, can I throw in the guess of a girl?

Good Luck... don't keep us waiting to long

April 9th............ around 5:45pm

Lol thanks ladies you don't know how fun this is to read!! Maybe I should come up with a prize for whoever guesses the closest!

Daintree, Yea we're having a boy so that bit was wrong but the rest could be right!!

Snowy Love, I know this pregnancy has gone superfast! The 1st of April is our wedding anniversary so I kinda hope your guess is wrong so that it's not so close to that every year! 6 hr labour sounds awesome!!! I am guessing a 5-7hr labour somewhere in there!

LilMunchins, your guess sounds lovely!!

bjrose, the 20th sounds great also, I kinda would like to make my edd just to know what it feels like to know it's you edd lol and then an extra 2days isn't that long at all to wait!!

Inertia, 21st also sounds great and I really like the number 21 one of my lucky numbers!

Macca79, think I could manage the 24th! Well everyone is being nice by no one's guesses will i get to the point of REALLY having to deal with saying NOOOOO to induction!!

Hollye, that also sounds great! Would have a baby for easter!!

Hehe... didn't see the blue dummy... I think it was your pink name!

Well hopefully I am wrong with the date too, for your sake

hehe no worries Daintree!

I had an appt today and bubs head is 2/5 palpable or 3/5 of the way engaged! Yay! Not that it really means much and I KNOW THAT logically but I am still happy and can't help but thinking maybe it is a sign I won't go over or heaps overdue hehe I KNOW i should be letting myself think such things because if i go overdue it will only make me upset about it but hey!

Hi Jas! what a fun thread!

I'm going with 8 hour 15 mins labour, natural birth, very easy (haha wishful thinking) on the 12th April - I can't get that out of my head. Arriving mid morn / arvo so go into labour early early 12th april.

You have to keep a record of these and see who's correct. maybe we're all guessing for ourselves haha!

One q: does the midwife tell you how engaged the bubs is? our is still not engaged yet but they said sometimes they do that right at the end. does an engaged bubs mean its soon?

One week over (sorry that is SOo mean) all natural, bus will be about 9lb 5 and an 8 hour labour.

Mustang, that sounds great! Yea the can feel I had an appt with an ob 2day (just because it was 36w) and he actually went and got a portable u/s machine and checked too. Yea they sure can wait until the end sometimes they only engage when u are actually in labour! Nope doesn't mean he'll come soon...I would like to think that though!!

Nicky, 1week over I can handle that!! And ur short birth story fr me sounds great! 9pd 5 why not! I CAN DO THAT!!

Ask dh what his guess is today and he has guessed either the 7th april or the 14th he is convinced I'll go early he can't say y just thinks I will and thinks it will happen on a tues, his guess for length of labour is the same as mine 5-7hrs

jas - wow BRAVE. 9pd 5? eeek!

my brother in law and i both have it in our heads that bubs will come on 17th april... i'm convinced of this as 2 can't be wrong (haha)... will be interesting to find out.

I think DP is convinced i'll go early also as the other morning (around 4am) i went and closed the spare room door where he was sleeping as i could hear him snoring... and he sat bolt upright and was like 'ARE YOU OK, WHAT'S HAPPENING'... mind you I didn't realise until morning that he's on edge for the 'it's time' moment

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast