Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help please! what should i do??

Thinking of you Danni. Glad you're not in labour though.

Ooh Danni so glad everythings ok - well you're not in labour anyway...Big hugs!

Danni, good to hear that all is ok with you and Junior hun.

Hugs to you

Thanks Sarah Oh Danni - sounds painful. Glad you aren't in labour babe. Hope it gets sorted soon.

ok im home. They gave me the option of staying in, but dh was complaining how tired he was!!

Got some panadeine forte and everything is ok for now. They told me to go straight in if it happens again. Im so exhausted, ill talk to you all tomorrow.

Right, now Dan, you listen here to Miss Keen - you go and rest and relax as much as you can. Take it easy, you have had a hard trot lately. Time to try and get some rest... Remember, Im watching you!

Glad to hear everything's OK. Your baby is perhaps just a little impatient! Hope you get a good night's sleep.

Glad to hear you're home and ok for now babe... Hey and you were just saying before that you haven't had any BH's yet!!! They sound like the one's I had, not nice ones at all..

Have a good rest and try not to do to much ok..

Danni... glad to hear you are home... Just you take it easy & Tell that DH if he thinks he is tired now jsut wait till Junior arrives LOL...

and TAKE IT EASY... or else...... I will fly over there & watch you like a hawk LOL...

gigi01 Guest

Danni - so glad all is ok with you and Junior - get some rest girl! Take care - we are all thinking of you

gigi

alright girls i promise to take it easy from now on. I said the same thing to DH. He was so good in the first trimester doing all the cleaning etc, well he is going to need to do it now again.

Junior has run out of room and thats why he is hurting me.

Oh...they asked me how long it had been since I felt him move, and I said it had been a few hours and I was worried. Even when they pressed on him he didnt move.

but as soon as they hooked me up to the machine, he kicked it off! For the next hour he was such a show off and the midwife was in love with him. She put her hand on my belly for wat seemed like eternity and he just kicked her fingers repeatedly! It was so cute, But i looked like a liar!

Better to look like a liar than not say anything though!!! LOL at Junior being so cheeky!
    Rest up!!

Oh Danni, I'm glad that you are alright. You had me worried, now remember to take it easy - I know it is easier said than done!!!

SossiGirl is offline Believes things do happen for a reason.. but sometimes would like to know what the reason is

Danni. Im glad everything is ok..
    Take it easy, feet up and relax..

Oh Danni...so glad to hear that things are a bit better!

You poor thing...

Here's to some good weeks of rest, relaxation and pampering!!!

Take care!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12