Thread: Help...Weird Feeling

*Rach* Guest

Default Help...Weird Feeling

Hi, I am 29 weeks pregnant and i just need some advise, for the last day or two i have been feeling a bit weird... My heart is beating fast, my arms are very heavy and I have pains in my legs, its a bit strange.... every now and then i feel like i am going to vomit and I get sharp pains in my stomach...
    You probably think I am weird, but i was just wondering if anyone else has expierienced this... Should i be worried... hopefully I am just getting the flu....

Thanks

littlerigger Guest

I had something like that at about the same time which eventually went away but as with all things in pregnancy, if you don't feel happy with the way you feel etc, go see your GP for peace of mind. Cause even if people have had the same symptoms, it doesn't always mean that they mean the same condition IYKWIM?

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Yep, if you don't feel right definitely go and see your GP or OB, atleast if it's nothing then you will have peace of mind instead of worrying about it. Good luck

mizzsocial Guest

Sounds to me like your defiently coming down with a virus or something.. go and see your GP.. they might be able to give you something..

Hope you feel better soon.