Thread: Help!! What is this??

mummymeegs Guest

Default Help!! What is this??

I have just noticed that my CM is tinged with blood, but it is very dark brown?? What could this be???

It could be a few things. I would definately get it checked if it is more than a little bit 10 cent piece size.

*TMI*
    I have had a few times of blood this pregnancy & they were all various reasons. I have bled after DTD with DH because we didn't for so long, then I had it when I got constipated and had to do #2. I also have bled for an unknown reason that was never found even after a scan. All have been minor amounts of blood. And didn't continue for more than a day.

Also maybe check that it couldn't be your mucus plug. Phone your midwives at the hospital to find out what to do. Your plug would be a bit more blobby (lol for loss of a technical term ) and may be tinged brown or even red. So if its more CM than normal maybe that is it?

Tigergirl1980 Guest

If the blood is brown doesn't that mean that it's old blood? Maybe you bled after DTD and it's only just now found it's way out. But if you're worried definitely get it checked out.

mummymeegs Guest

You girls are absolutely right!! Went and got it checked.. M/W seems to think it was old blood poss from DTD!
    Hhhmmm... could this be the excuse that I was looking for? lol!!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hehehehehehehehe, you can always try

Hhhmmm... could this be the excuse that I was looking for? lol!!
    ROFL!!!!!!!!!! Thats hilarious - and I thought I was the only one

LOL, I'm glad that was all it was.

Good to hear that's all it was LMAO at your excuse. Hmm now if only I could use that now