Thread: Hiccups

Question Hiccups

Hi ladies how many times a day does your baby have the hiccups? My little man has them atleast 3 times a day and it can last for half an hour! :eek:

Ummm - I would say he/she probably gets them 2-3 times a day every 3rd day or so? Normally only lasts for 5mins or so though.....
    I liek the hiccups, baby movement without pain for mum!!

It's a funny feeling isn't it? I don't think my son had them that often, but I definitely remember them!

my little bub gets them up to 4 or 5 times... lasting up to half an hour.... she gets them nearly every morning when im starving for breaky, and she always gets them when i eat chocolate, i love the feeling....

Hi,
    I am due in a couple of weeks and my bubba hiccups at least twice a day for the past 6-8 weeks....usually lasts for about 20 minutes or so.
    My stepkids can't believe it when they feel my tummy....they think it is soooo cute!
    The hiccups can start anytime....even during the middle of the night.....

bianca

my bub gets the hiccups atleaset 3-4 times a day.

Fraser Guest

Charlie got the hiccups a couple of times a day - at first it was cute but then it was annoying!!! hiccups for bubs in utero don't hurt at all like they do an adult - but I always felt a little tense and wanted them to stop

He still gets the hiccups at least once a day and he's 20 weeks old!

Wow, so my little man seems to get the hiccups more often than most. If i remember correctly my DS hiccuped alot too. Oh well less than 10 weeks to go!

Darcy used to have them 5-6 times a day for at least 1/2 an hour. She was a wriggler too. She had them heaps when she was born too and still gets them at least once a day for about an hour. Doesn't seem to bother her though.
    I read somewhere that excessive hiccoughs is a sign of reflux. Don't know how true that is, but it's spot on for my Dragon!

My bub gets hiccups at least twice every day - usually morning and night. They usually last between 10-20 mins. Hasn't worried me until now, but as she's getting lower down this week the jumping has been making me feel quite sick.

My baby gets them 1-2 times a day. It's a funny feeling, hey? Someone told me that it indicates baby has a good swallowing reflex?

I have just worked out that is what blob has been doing!!! I didn't know what was going on with all the movement a hiccup brings... She'z had them around 4 times today, last about half an hour... I love the feeling too!