Thread: i can't wait any longer!!

DoubleK Guest

Default i can't wait any longer!!

hi everyone!

i am due on Wednesday, and i am soooooo impatient! how do u get thru these last few days! they seem to drag on!

i am hoping she isnt overdue, i dont think i can wait ny longer!!!!!

i'm still feeling really well, plenty of energy yet getting lots of rest... but i just want to cuddle my baby!!!

Rach

mizzsocial Guest

Yes i remember the days seemed to drag on and on the closer i got to having my first son!! Wont be much longer now!!

Wishing you a safe and easy labor!

Sal Guest

Yes you are so close but is still seems like so far off! As agonising as the wait seems now, it will be over within the next three weeks (tops!) and then when you are sleep-deprived you'll look back fondly on how relaxed life was before bubs!

It's such a magic date, that EDD isn't it! It won't be long before your sweet little bub will be here in your arms. Rest up and enjoy yourself

LMAO Never... we're an impatient bunch in there aren't we!!!???

I'm going nuts Rachy and I've got 10 days to go.... can't imagine how you're feeling!

Have you had any signs of labour yet?

{{{{hugs Rachel}}} I was SO sure I was going to go early with Madeline and there I was sitting there 2 days before Christmas when she was 2 days late already and I was SOOO frustrated!

Frustratingly they only arrive on their own terms! *L* Hope Krystal terms up for you very soon!

Kellee Guest

Yep, babies let you know right from the beginning they THEY are the bosses of us. THEY know when they're coming, but they're not even considerate enough to give you a phone call or a memo to let you know. How rude! Try lots of DTD to induce labour - you probably won't be able to do it for a month or so after the birth so it's good to get it in now! Good luck.

DoubleK Guest

well, due date is today, and its 10pm and no action!!

not that i expected to go on this date exactly, but its funny knowing that today is the date ive been waiting for for the last 9 months!!

i vacuumed my whole house today, (i live in a double story townhouse) ive been told it might help... it didnt! but at least i have nice clean carpet! lol

tomtomsmum Guest

My due date is next thursday. I just want to go to hospital and have this little one so I can get back into some sort of normality and sleep on my belly. This is my third. Its the waiting, I can't remember it being like this the first two times.
    Kim
    daughter 5years old
    son almost 3 years old

Welcome to BB, tomtomsmum. I hope bubs decides to come on his/her due date.

rachy where are you???? i hope you are doing ok and cant wait to hear all about krystal!!

I hear you ! ! ! oh god do I hear you.. this waiting is ridiculous.. i have 17 days to go .. grrrrrrr

DoubleK Guest

still waitinggggggggg!!

i cant believe it!! where are the belly pics??

Kellee Guest

Big hugs, Rachy. Come and join me in the due in May thread - I'm a bit lonely in there...

Rachy went in for an induction today Kate! Fingers crossed we here some good news soon!

bring on the announcement

I hope everything is going well and you have your little girl in your arms, Rachy.