Thread: I have a "parsons' nose"!

Red face I have a "parsons' nose"!

Well, not really, but it's the only description I can think of.

My belly's been very high and in-front and defined for the past couple of months ... suddenly today, I've noticed that I have a wobbly bit under my belly, and it looks just like the parson's nose on a chook. And it wobbles! And its not defined! ARGHHHHHHH

Is this normal?

Im not to sure.... ive not seen or heard... or even had that myself!

All the best!

Kaz - sorry - I just love the description! I have it too (well did, haven't checked recently). I noticed it about 3 weeks ago (so would have been about 38 weeks?). To be honest, I just assumed it was to do with Bubs position and didn't give it another thought!
    Sorry, that probably didn't help did it?

Love MG

are you generally a bigger girl? i have it too, and i am bigger, and i just think that is a bit of extra belly fat that has nowhere else to go. before being pregnant, i had a squishy tummy everywhere, but now top 4/5ths is really hard, and bottom is squishy and wobbly. makes me sad - but hubby still thinks that it is all good, so not too upset... yet. will more than likely change my mind once bub is out and all of belly is squishy and wobbly, but i will deal with that then...

Yes, it's kind of like this "spare bit" that sort of flops around at the bottom. I am sure it is fat deposit (ARRRGGGGGGGGGGG.......... I have denied this up until now....... I guess I have finally faced the truth). Maybe I should have laid of the Drumsticks........

Oh well, I will just have to do sit ups like a woman possessed when the baby is born (IF it is born!! See my post today!)

A parson's nose is a good description of this phenomenon.