Thread: I,m over pregnancy at 27weeks!

Shabbychic Guest

Thumbs down I,m over pregnancy at 27weeks!

Hi,
    This is my second and last time being pregnant and I,m already over it. My baby(boy)will be here on January 10th(elective c-section)
    I,m not looking forward to getting bigger over the next three months in the hot weather.
    Sorry but I just have to whinge today

Oh Shabbychick i hear ya loud and clear! Im 34 weeks now and just want this whole pg to be over and done with. I never thoguht being preg could be so demanding... or such hard work. I had moring (24/7) sickness up until 20 weeks. From then on it hasnt improved. Aches, pains, sickness, high BP, you name it....im over it!!

This is my first bub, and DH and i would like a large family....(he would like 6 kids....i said maybe 4), so i should just accepted it and get used to it....

I reckon this is the worst time to be pg, hot weather does nothing for us. Lucky for me, bub is due 2nd Dec so i'll just be dealing with a hot summer crying baby, something i would prefer then being preg and hot.

Goodluck all the same and im sure time will fly, just picture that lil boy in the end

Shabbychic Guest

I just have to think about how much sleep I can get at the moment

Whats sleep...???

How do you get sleep...i toss and turn all night.....but i've never been a good sleeper.....fingers crossed bub is though.

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

You are allowed to have a whinge, we will always listern in here. The pregnancy journey, unfortunately isn't always smooth sailing. With my second I was over it long before my DD had even arrived. Now she is 5 months old and I wish I had savoured every moment and appreciated the journey. I look back and now realise how quickly 9 months goes and some days miss it all. As much as I enjoy being a mum, the pregnancy journey is so much a part of it all and is an extremely special time. Chin up, good luck with it all. You will be there before you know it.

I'm getting that way too and I'm only 32w!! So long to go..... and it only gets worse
    My biggest problem is my back, but hopefully a trip to the osteo tonight will fix that up. Everything else is just slowly getting more uncomfy, but the lower back is killing me.
    So I hear ya - being pregnant has lots of bad with lots of good......

I hear you loud and clear and I'm only at 26 weeks LOL

This pregnancy has been so much different than my first. Constant sickness (still), headaches, aches, pains, sore hips/thighs....no sleep. It's a tough ride especially when you have another child to look after aswell.

I'll be having a section around the 19th Jan, and as much as I appreciate being PG, and still love it deep down, I just can't wait for it to be over.

Hang in there!

i hear you too. I was over it really early in the pregnancy.

The second trimester went by so quickly and this last month is draaaaaggging! I have only a few days left but i've not had much sleep in the last couple of months so its taking its toll...

Trying to enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy but i'm so keen to meet the baby.

Ann

be careful for what you wish for!
    i said the same thing from about 30weeks, my son must have heard me cause he wanted out early! After the birth although loved having my son born in a way wished i was still pg? It's weird isnt it we always want the opposite!
    when i didnt have a belly i wanted one, when i got one i wanted it to be over, & when it was over i wanted it back again!
    Hang in there i know it feels like time slows down but really your on the better half to meeting your baby boy!

[QUOTE=nickers;491059]when i didnt have a belly i wanted one, when i got one i wanted it to be over, & when it was over i wanted it back again! [QUOTE]

That is EXACTLY how i felt nic LOL

I wished for by pg to be over at 24 weeks (i had severe depression) i went into labour a week later, and luckily it stopped. Unfortunately my daughter really wanted out and came at 30 weeks. She spent a while in hospital, and apart from sleep apnoea and being tiny at almost 5 months (she's still about the size of a newborn!) she's doing really well.
    Last edited by simone; October 31st, 2006 at 11:17 AM.

I keep telling myself that since this is my last, I should be enjoying this pregnancy but I am just not, LOL. The aches and pains have started and I am just over it atm. I don't 'enjoy' pregnancy, especially the last few weeks. Some women just love it and that is great, but I am not one of them. Don't get me wrong, I was so happy and excited to be pregnant each time and I am thankful for each of my precious babies, but I don't enjoy the actual physical reality of being pregnant, except feeling bubba move which I love!

I'm sorry but i have to agree with Nic and Simone! I had a terrible first preg with bad, bad sickness for 5 months then when i stopped vomiting from m/s i started up with vomiting each night from reflux. Then Ella arrived suddenly at 34 weeks and spent 3 weeks away from me in the NICU (didn't even get to hold her for the first time for a week) and i remember wishing that she was still safe inside of me nice and close...and was so annoyed at myself for wishing the pregnancy away. I definately hear you all on feeling like CRAP (constant backache, sleepless nights, swelling from the heat....) but as Nic said - BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR! I'm preg again with #2 - and sick again - but am really gonna try and savour each moment with my bubs inside me.

pregi with bub number 4 and as hard is it can be at times ( i dont need to list it all ) i just keep saying to myself this is the last so enjoy it. I cry somtimes when i think that i will never feel bubs kicking inside again the u/s the wonder what bubs is going to look like and i love picking names. Im due 22 feb my 3rd summer bubs and i know that before to long i will be over it. Its hard isnt it the excitment of it all but the side affect seem to drag for so long its a big change ladies just roll with the puches before to long bubs will be here then there the teething feeding solids potty training lol lol lol my god ladies where we thinking.
    kath
    DD kahli 11
    DD Siaan 3
    DD Macayla
    angle bubs 06
    bubba due feb

I think we all get days that we wish that we wasn't pg anymore and are so over everything but i agree with the others be careful what you wish.

I'm half over this pregnancy already but it's not been without dramas and it's still going on with new dramas all the time. If i didn't have to be at the hospital 3 times a week i would be happy and for me i know every week i get through it a extra week my little gril grows inside and gets stronger and bigger. But it's hard knowing that i might not be able to carry her to 38weeks.