Thread: Ideas for Baby Shower .....

Default Ideas for Baby Shower .....

hi all

My baby shower is coming up soon and wanted some opinions on party favours....i was originally going to fill baby bottles with some bath salts but cant really find nice cheap bottles & trying not to blow the budget. I then thought baking my own cup cakes with pink/blue icing and wrapping nicely in cellophane with some ribbon??

What do you think?

What did you have as favours at ur shower?

Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance!

You could do milk bottle lollies in celophane. That wouldn't break the budget.

The cup cake idea is nice too.

ohhh yeah never thought of milk bottlles!!!!!

thanks!!

Talking Favours!

A women that came to mine. Got those dummies look a like lollies and put the girls names on it, where they sitting at the table. It was really cute! You could also use jelly babies lollies and put them on your cupcake or in a small clear box and cut it out like a cradle or cot.
    Just a thought!
    Hayley

I have an awesome and hilarious game to play.
    Make jelly (pref not a staining colour) and get everyone to partner up.
    Then blindfold them both and give one the jelly cup and spoon to feed the other. Time them and see who feeds their partner the fastest (if you make enough they can switch over so they both get a go)
    We played this at a friends baby shower and we were all in fits of laughter it was such a good day, we had ppl feeding chins and chests and noses. It makes me laugh just thinking about it.

This is the site my mum used for my baby shower with DS...

WAS so fun.. playing games.. all the time.. as people love to get involved.. have the prizes as a soap or soemthing from the body shop.. cheap enough.. and keeps it fun.

Baby Shower Games, Themes, Favors

Default no milk bottles? !

was going to use the milk bottle idea for my party favours, but i cant find them anywhere!?? I thought they came in bags on their own......maybe i'm wrong, only in the mixed lollies!!

oh well back to the drawing board for me!!!!

Did you try Big W i know that they have them in bags by themselves, or even a confectionary warehouse they might if you have one near you.

Nikki

I just had a cute little thankyou poem printed up written from babies' perspective - although my shower was organised in a hurry...
    I don't think people expect favours at baby showers?!
    Good luck with whatever you decide!

I made up some teabag covers on the computer on the front was a pic with "A baby is brewing". On the back was a poem from the baby and on the flap was a thank-you note.
    I also made some little cloth nappies, to fit round a Chocolate (to make it look like the chocolate was wearing a nappy)

hmm the poem idea is good.....i might do that - thanks

My Mum found these cute little dummies and rattles so might be able to have them and the poem together...

thats todays job!!

Thanks ladies