Thread: Im just after reasurrance

Unhappy Im just after reasurrance

Hi all,
    I was just after some reassurance that the way i have been feeling for the last few days is normal. I dont remember feeling this way with my others. For the past 3 days i feel like i need to vomit constantly, my tummy is so tight that it hurts. I have no energy at all, my hips and pelvis are causing me grief and i have a constant headache. At times when bub kicks it hurts, he feels so low down inside my pelvis, when he kicks it actually feels like loads of pressure in my vagina and shocks me.
    I feel like it is just my body preparing for birth and prob the fact that this is my third so everything is already relaxed but i still feel a little anxious about how crappy i feel.

Yes, definately Normal!!! I felt absolutely dreadful at the end of my last pg and it really took its toll on me. If you feel that anything is outside of what you would consider normal, get it checked out.

Thanks Trillian,
    I just feel so drained, i am treasuring this pregnancy as i know it is my last, this baby took 3 yrs of trying and so i guess i feel abit disappointed that i feel so crappy

Sounds like your rounding the bend and on the stretch ready to give birth. I hate the last few weeks as they take forever and your body feel's like it's ready to explode.

With two other kiddies running around, I can imagine your just tired, overworked and in need of a timeout session!!!

Take it easy and look after yourself!!!!!

wat u descripted is exactly how i have been feeling. i was hoping it ment i would go soon.

I am a little nervous that it is the start of things especially as i still have a way to go, although feeling like this for another 8 to 10 weeks is not going to be good. I have never gone into labour and have been induced with both my DD and DS so im kind of anxious that this time i'll do it on my own. I just get through the day waiting for Dh to come home so i can have a snooze, and hoping i wont vomit everywere.

That is exactly how I feel too, and we're only at 29 weeks, hopefully the horribleness goes away...

The night I went into labour was the worst *yuck*

I felt so crabby and sore!

I was just about to start a new thread...but spotted this one!

I too have been feeling a bit off with an upset stomach, & a horrible feeling of pressure on the top of my belly - but not near the end yet....

I am a little worried aswell as the bub is still moving, but not as much movement as in the past - should I be worried or could this be because the baby has moved positions??

Any thoughts??

Red face and to add to it.

at 5:30 this morning i got up for a loo trip and couldnt get back into bed, my stomach cramps up and it hurts to lie down, i tend to be ok when i sit or stand, still have the pains but to lie down is too painful, could these be braxton hicks.

I feel abit silly asking as this is my 3rd but this pregancy seems to be so very different from my others.

Rachella Guest

hi all
    been feeling the same way since 32 weeks, but now at 36 weeks, really crabby and getting fed up with pains (and nausea, heatrburn etc.. as mentioned earlier). I didn't have this at all with last preg because his head didn't engage until labour. My girlfriends agree that many of the discomfort comes from the head far down.

Seeing as this baby is perfect position for birth (facing the best way), I guess I take the good with the bad. DS was posterior, well stuck and was born via caesarean.

Plenty of us with you in this one!
    xo

I remember very well feeling like that in the weeks before Emily was born. So very sore and tired, and miserable and grumpy, and unable to sleep because everything hurt and I couldn't move. But one thing I found that helped a little was a nice warm bath before bed. Really helped the aching hips and legs, and just made me nice and relaxed, so that I got some sleep, if not lots.
    Hang in there ladies - it's not going to last forever! You can do it!