Thread: increased discharge????

Question increased discharge????

Hi all,
    I have promised myself to relax today and put my feet up. I have been feeling dreadful, tired, aching body, etc. My dr told me it could be a virus so just rest, easier said then done with 3 kids at home. I have been experiencing pain in my pelvis and in between my legs(tmi) I can hardly walk or have my legs apart. On top of this I have a huge increase of discharge and am having to change underwear 3 to 4 times a day(again tmi sorry). Is anyone else having this problem?

SaskiaWatt Guest

I am having the same thing. The pain I am experiencing is SPD where your pelvis separates. It is really bad pain and rest is all you can do. Mine is getting worse and worse each day, doctor thinks I will go early. The discharge I also have the same and I hate it.

In the last couple of weeks, I definately had increased discharge. Sometimes so much it felt like I had wet myself.Lovely!!
    I cant say I really had pelvis pain though.

dawnatello12 Guest

some days the pressure in my pelvis area particularly when i moved around or walk is lke having a bowling ball hanging between my legs and turning not to let it drop.
    i joke with my hubbie like i am having the "bowling ball pain" again.

Wow what fun we have. I find that sometimes rest makes it worse. Like when u sit for a while and then try and walk it's really painful. Ohh well it will be over soon and I must say I will miss being pregnant.