Thread: Increased vaginal discharge normal?

Percy Guest

Default Increased vaginal discharge normal?

Hi

Just wondering if its normal at my stage in pregnancy to notice an increase in the amount of vaginal discharge? The last couple of days I've noticed a large increase in the amount of CM being produced. Its white and creamy so I don't think its amniotic fluid (after covering waters breaking in our ante-natal classes on Saturday am now paranoid that its my waters slowly breaking!) and it doesn't smell bad or anything.

Thanks for your help!

Yep - totally normal. Alot of women start wearing liners in their knickers towards the end.
    And I promise you will know if its your waters leaking

Percy Guest

Thanks Fi. Appreciate it!

Percy i have the same problem and have been wearing panty liners for weeks now some days it worse than others.

I always had to wear liners in the last few weeks. Not the most pleasant thing either LOL.

Panty liners here too. Yucky, but all normal. Good luck.

I've been wearing liners since about 14 wks and switched to very slim pads about 6 weeks ago. My Ob says all is normal and looks for increased discharge towards the end. Mine changed colour a couple of weeks ago which he said was a very good sign. I just resigned myself to the fact that pregnancy is a leaky business.

Ditto - been in liners for about 4 weeks now - and should have probably got into them earlier.