Thread: It's just getting harder...

Taia's Mum Guest

Default It's just getting harder...

I'm 34 weeks and it feels like it's just getting harder! My back (entire back - top and bottom) and feet are constantly hurting and it's almost impossible to get comfy or sleep at night.

Is anyone else feeling like this? As much as I love being pregnant it's getting a bit much!

I am the same on and off Natty. The heat really does my head in and I have been crying alot more out of frustration lately, just had enough at times. I get up every 1-2 hours in the night for a wee and usually have a walk around as my back hurts too.

Not long to go now sweet

Yep... I'm exactly the same!
    The backpain, pelvic and pubic bone pain I have are almost unbearable and have me in tears or close to it most nights... It is impossible to sleep or get comfortable, and when I actually do, I don't stay that way for long, or I need to go to the toilet.
    Just try to remember that it will all end before you know it
    I hope your back and feet feel better soon... pester your DH for a massage and foot rub.

Taia's Mum Guest

DH is really good! He massages my feet every night but it's now at the point where I just can't seem to get the pain out of them. I have them up at work all day and then when I get home they are up too - it's so fustrating! It's going to be a hot weekend here so I think I will get in the pool as much as possible - become weightless and float around like a beached whale!
    So glad it's not just me feeling like this!

I am jealous you have a pool!!! I have to do the beached whale thing in the bath and its just not the same LOL

It's a pain to do everything at the moment. When someone has their head jammed in your pelvis life certainly does get interesting. It's hard to:

Lie down (In millions of positions)
    Sit up
    Slouch
    Eat
    Sleep
    Shower
    Stand
    Oh!! And walking. I look like I've got a broomstick shoved up my "what's it".

There isn't enough room to list all other activities - but I think you all get the drift!!

Natty I know exactly how you feel. I was marching along great guns until this last week and it all seems to have caught up with me. I was in tears the other night out of pure frustration and fatigue because I couldn't fall asleep. I was in tears yesterday morning because I was hot and bothered and uncomfortable! The worst bit (or the best bit) is that it is all normal and it will be over with soon - but I know exactly how you feel.

Hang in there baby girl.... it will all be over soon!

This is all the fun stuff that gets you prepared for labour

You will do so great in labour I reckon.. then you will have your little princess and you will think... what pain then you will want to go back for MORE!!hehehehehe

Do the pool as much as you possibly can.. it might not feel like it but it takes heaps of pressure of your body, hips ect.

im so proud of you babe!!! You have done so well for being pregnant in the summer months!!

Thinking of you ALWAYS
    Love Kirst
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox

Oh BTW check out my photo bucket!!! WHAT A GREAT SITE!!!!!!!!!!! keep it in your favourites... I will be updating as much as I can
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo