Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Can't Get Enough Of....

~Belinda~ Guest

Default Just Can't Get Enough Of....

I just can't get enough of zooper doopers at the moment, I'm 29 weeks pregnant and eat about 5 per day! They are so delicious in this warmer weather!

Does anyone else want to share what they currently love to eat the most during their third trimester?

kirbstar23 Guest

WOW darl.... i used to love them when i was a kid! Don't think i've had them since Primary School.

Well, i can't get enough of Hubby at the moment (ha,ha,ha) and Frozen Coke or Frozen Raspberry, i have a 1 a day habit with them! Hubby thinks it will be cheaper to actually buy a machine than buying them all the time.
    And sometimes i must admit, i will get one during the day, than he will bring one home from work (as a suprise) and i don't have the heart to tell him i've already had one - so down it goes! YUMMY!

How are you going anyway bindy?

Love Kirby
    xoxo

SueB Guest

I can't get enough Banana's ... on toast for brekkie ,on sandwiches, on their own ,milkshakes anyway i can get them ..... I started this pregnancy the same way Bananas 24/7 .... lol am glad they have come down in price

Oh and Garlic bread i must eat about 5 rolls a week

~Belinda~ Guest

Kirby, my DP introduced them to me weeks ago by buying some and putting them in the freezer and then complains when I eat all the good flavours (HAHA), now I can't get enough of them! I think I like the sound of frozen coke now! It's awesome that your little one is due on New Years Eve too. You should join our Belly Buddies group.

Sue, now garlic bread is yummy!

Bindy xx

Hi ladies,

at the beginning it was garlic bread! Still love the smell! How funny Sue!!

NOW, anything frozen will do.... i like those zooper dooper things, but i get the Quelch ones that are made from juice... AND frozen coke/raspberry..! Have to have them while DH not looking cause i get the "that's stuffs not good for you" spiel!!

Kirby, how lucky are you that your DH buys them for you!!!!! and yes you should join the group!

kirbstar23 Guest

Ladies...

Call me dumb, but i have no idea what your talking about with this group?????? please help! I'm insainley stupid when it comes to computers.

I think garlic and frozen things are going to be high ranked on the craving list.... for some crazy reason it seems to be really popular.

Love Kirby
    xoxo

~Belinda~ Guest

Kirby, it's the "BELLY BUDDIES DUE DECEMBER 16-31ST 2007 #12" Group. Does anyone know how to post the actual thread to Kirby? I have no idea! We're all due in that time and you and I are due the same day!! Come join Haroula and I in there...

Vienetta Ice-cream!! I try to limit it to 1 a fortnight though...

SueB Guest

Hi Kirbstar,

The ladies are talking about our belly buddies group all due Dec 16th- 31st ....... just click on the main title thread "your pregnany belly buddies (same area as this thread)

We are all due in the same 2 weeks period and we are a great bunch of ladies Come join us for our pregnancy journey

kirbstar23 Guest

Ok ladies....

I will try and get to it... might take a while if i'm not in there by tomorow - send a search party! ha ha

Love Kirby
    xoxo

~Belinda~ Guest

Adkins, I LOVE VIENETTA ice cream, had some last week as a treat. Oh it's good isn't it!!

Bindy, I sitting here with 4 zooper doopers wrappers at the moment. DH can't believe how many I go though. But they are so nice and its so hot.

I have to say that my thing at the moment is Peanut butter, I would happily sit down and eat it out of the jar with a spoon.

Amelia Guest

Okay I have a addiction with Milo!! In paste form...eg. 4 tablespoons with the smallest amount of milk so it makes a paste!! YUMMMMOOOOO

yoghurt for me - i could eat tubs of the stuff and anything sweet - choc, lollies etc.

~Belinda~ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JoJoB1 View Post
    Bindy, I sitting here with 4 zooper doopers wrappers at the moment. DH can't believe how many I go though. But they are so nice and its so hot.
    Wow we are twins! Those ZOOPER DOOPERS are so yummy!!!! xxoo

hmm i love milo, i have a milk milo everyday
    i am absolutely addicted to anything frozen, especially SLUSH PUPPIES hhahah brings back memories when i was a kid.. Now i just have to walk into the shop and the guy automatically goes straight for the slush puppy machine lol (how embarrassing)
    i love ice cubes and frozen coke YUM!!
    i was addicted to bannanas and garlic bread too in my 2nd tri, but that is settling down now.

Sara Lee Ultra Chocolate ice cream - it has become a food group in its own right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast