thread: Labour day...

Jan 2011

Labour day...

How were you feeling the day you went into labour?
    Tired? Energetic? A bit off? Headache? Happy? Content? Other?

Oct 2009
    Bonbeach, Melbourne

Horny and determined LOL!!!!!!! I'd had no libido the whole pregnancy, but we DTD all day on my due date, and I went into labour that afternoon

2012 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.
    Add AngelPants on Facebook

Feb 2010
    Under the rock

exhausted, fed up, feeling like i was going to be a beached whale forever!!!!!

Jan 2008

exhausted and over it! I'd had pre-labour for 5 days and little sleep so was pretty shattered. Once I found out that things were well on their way I was re-energised and really really excited.

Sep 2008
    Adelaide

Full of energy and motivation - I was madly nesting and spent the morning having a massive cook up to fill our freezer with meals post birth - the only thing I actually finished cooking was DS
    The day before however I was tired, had a bit of diarrhea and spent the day lazing on the bed watching DVDs - must have been my body telling me not to waste too much energy, and making me rest up for the days ahead

Dec 2008
    Brisbane, QLD

Wet? My waters broke at 5am. Then we drive to the hospy, got a quick check up, had some accupuncture, had breakfast, and sat in bed watching movies waiting for some contractions to happen.

Jan 2011

Horny and determined LOL!!!!!!! I'd had no libido the whole pregnancy, but we DTD all day on my due date, and I went into labour that afternoon
    Haha I told dh this sign and he said whenever you feel like that I'm good to go!!

X

Jul 2008
    Melbourne

i felt horrible but that's because i had gastro

i did feel quite short tempered & irritable the 2 days before - no idea if that was because i was getting sick or cos i wss going to go into labour anyway

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Apr 2006
    Perth

Haha I told dh this sign and he said whenever you feel like that I'm good to go!!

X
    So refreshing to see a man prepared to be so selfless for his woman ;-)

I don't remember how I was during the day TBH but that night I was incredibly restless - DH had gone to bed and I just wanted to stay up. Prowled around the house and watched tv a bit. It was I think about 1am when my hindwaters broke and I was still wide awake.

Jan 2011

So refreshing to see a man prepared to be so selfless for his woman ;-)

Very self sacrificing lol! Guess they luck out after the birth though in that regard

Apr 2009
    Sydney

The evening before I didn't feel right. I don't know how else to explain it. I has diarrhoea and lost my mucus plug. Had a nice warm bath and went to bed super early. I remember sleeping surprisingly well and I woke up with regular contractions the next morning. DS was born that evening.

Jul 2010
    Canberra

Busy - went into cleaning overdrive. Had trouble sleeping too, ended up on the couch - where my waters started leaking. Noice!