Thread: Labour Signs???

Default Labour Signs???

tell me girls, I have all these little thing going on at the moment, is this normal...what does this mean???

I am 36 weeks today, my boobs are very swollen and sore, and leaking, the pain under my belly (lower pelvic region) is really bad today, it is actually difficult to walk. Last night, I woke up twice needing to vomit, but then didn't, then I had a bit of cramping in my lower tummy. I went swimming again this morning, which was heaven as I was weightless, but then after I got out, I felt like the baby had his head pushing right on my cervix and all day I have had strange sensations "down there", almost like tingling. It has been so long since I was at this stage with Jas, I can't remember if any of this happened before i went into labour with her. I definately didn't have the leaking, sore boobs! Is anyone else having these symptoms???

Yep, that sounds normal to me. Not too long to go now. You may go a bit early? Hope you feel better soon.

Start packing your bag. You are almost there

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Whoo hoo! I am supposed to start hypnobirthing sessions today, so I hope I get a little time to practice before this labour really begins. I have really slowed down in the last couple of days, folding and re-folding baby clothes in my yet to be finished nursery. At least all the furniture will be delivered tomorrow.

I had diarrhoea last night and this morning, and some mild back ache and very strong braxton hicks contractions. Also, my vagina seems very swollen (sorry for TMI!!), I am assuming this is all normal as well?? Going to the Ob tomorrow, so will check it all out then. Is it too early for all of this though? I don't want to be too early if the baby isn't ready, or too small.

I hope this is it for you... Not a false start like i have had!

Hey, thats not fair Jo!
    How come i havnt had any signs yet? LOL

Simone xxx