Thread: last month pregnancy sickness!!!!

mummy_in_training Guest

Angry last month pregnancy sickness!!!!

I am almost 35 weeks and these last few weeks when i lay down i feel sick.... ! well last night I felt so sick, and as I have a strong stomach and dont throw up voluntaringly i had to make my self throw up. it was horrible, as I dont recover from being sick very well. I had to have a panadene to help the uneasiness go away and sleep.

has anyone else gotten late pregnancy sickness?

I hate being pregnant, and dont ever want another child again, i hate sharing my body, i hate my growing body, and the stress about making sure you dont eat dangerous foods, i hate it... I want him out! out! out! even more so than now, if I am going to throw up everytime I want to lay down. if anyone has any coping remedies? please help

If i wasnt a single mum i would pay for the cesearen just to have him out by 38 weeks.. but i am slack and no private health care so i have no jchoice but to pray he comes out SOON!!!!!!

OHHH, you poor thing. My sister in law is in the same situation, she cant keep anything down and she is 36wks pregnant. She never feels like eating at all because she is so sick of throwing up.

My last few weeks of pregnancy i hated sleeping, i would wake up with the worst back ache, not nice. I use to have to sleep with so many pillows to keep myself elevated that my husband nearly couldnt fit into our queen size bed. Its also very hot on the coast at the moment so keep yourself as cool as possible.

Make sure you keep me posted with your birth as im on the coast as well. Hey feel free to drop me a line. You can find my email address on my profile, or join the GC girls at the Nerang Library on Tues.

Take care mate.

Mummy in Training,

I went through terrible M/S at the beginning of my pregnancy (vomiting 4-5 times per day) for the first 20 weeks. I thought I was over it untill about week 32 onwards, when the nausea came back each day, and I even vomited once or twice a week. It is so depressing and you feel as though the pregnancy will never end. My advice is to get as much rest (sleep) as possible, as this reduced the intensity of my nausea.

When I was about 35 weeks I was so over the pregnancy, and I also wished for a C/S just so I could get him out 2 weeks early. All I can tell you is that once my DS was born (natural delivery on his due date) that I actually mourned the fact that my pregnancy was over. I was sad that I didnt appreciate how truly special it is to have your baby inside you. I missed (and still miss) those kicks and the little hiccups, and the excitement that the labour day is approaching.

If you can, try to enjoy the last few weeks, especially if you are not planning to have any more children. I know it is hard, particularly when you feel yuk, but remember that 5 weeks is not a long time to wait.

Good luck, and I hope you are feeling better.

First ypur sickness should stop when your baby drops lower in your pelvis.
    Do not eat large meals. Have lots of small meals. Do not lie down for at least 1 hour sfter eating.
    Your doctor can give you some tablets to help reduce the nausea

mummy_in_training Guest

Smile

thank you for all your help, apprecaite all your advise, i know i should not wish my pregnancy away, but i think i will be happy when its over... as my baby kicks me when I lay on my side, so I am constantly moving to please HIM!!! i really cant wait to meet him, and I cant wait till his future wife 'good luck with your pregnancy, as xavier was a very bosy baby inside my belly'....

Hey Mummy in training,

Just thought id drop you a line to see how you were going. You were pretty upset the other day.

Hope things are getting better for you as the final weeks are approaching.

There are so many of us girls on the coast on this site and all very lovely, there is absolutely no need for you to feel isolated.

You make sure you keep us posted!!

Take care Mate.

Add me to the list It started on the weekend and it's awful. It' s like the first tri m/s I had but worse because Bob keeps kicking me and moving painfully. I'm not due to finish work until the 30th, but I'm thinking they'll be lucky if I last the week at this rate It seems unfair that I only got about 2.5 months of this pregnancy where I wasn't sick

Oh I've had it since Thursday too!

DH has learnt that "Stop the car NOW!" means that if he doesn't stop, then I'll just open the door and vomit anyhows. I was bad in the first tri, but I was expecting it - this tri I'm not expecting it and its worse, cause of the weight of the baby, who obviously thinks its a hoot, mummy vomiting and making lovely tummy movements ....

Quote Originally Posted by Kazbah View Post
    Oh I've had it since Thursday too!

DH has learnt that "Stop the car NOW!" means that if he doesn't stop, then I'll just open the door and vomit anyhows. I was bad in the first tri, but I was expecting it - this tri I'm not expecting it and its worse, cause of the weight of the baby, who obviously thinks its a hoot, mummy vomiting and making lovely tummy movements ....
    Kaz, I was trying to explain that to people, but they don't get it. Yep, with Bob wiggling around making it uncomfortable it's hard to sit/lie still, and when I'm moving around I feel even worse.

It only just occurred to me now that I have to get home on public transport!

My vagueness has become worse too. If I keep this up they might ASK me to leave earlier LOL

suzyaaron Guest

hi mummy in training..

Every weird and discomfort feelings should come during our last month of pregnancy. You almost reach the finish line.. But, yeah, every pregnant women will face different kind of sickness. I thought I was the only one who got these weird feelings but when i surfed to the internet and ask my doctor, he said these things could happened to anyone who should be in 27 weeks and above. Then I phewww..so these were normal..

I am 37 weeks now with my first baby. Many strange things happened when I reached 36 weeks of my pregnancy. My hands started to swollen & bloated. Sometimes I felt numbness on my both hands. And sometimes i felt pain either. I can't even do my work or anything since I swollen on my hands. These were absolutely uncomfortable. It even happened on my face..

I just met my gynae today, he said that my baby is small and will be about 5.7-5.9 once I deliver soon. Anyway, the baby is normal, healthy, enjoy playing in mummy's womb, kicking here n there..he is so active..that's is the most important to me as I cant wait to see him n give him my first kiss..:babyboy

I wish u all the best and will have a cute healthy baby coming on the way to u..

GOOD LUCK !