Thread: last week!!!

Default last week!!!

i sit here and i find my self laughing i have spent 2 hours on my hands and knees cleaning every little corner of my house ( you know the areas the mop doesnt quite get too) i started off by cleaning the toilet then the tiles then i sat on the floor and scrubbed the floor with a sponge haha. why cant the nesting part of pregnancy affect the men????? imagine that our men cleaning the house that would be the day. also i have found my self to have a big craving and its a must have frozen things i mean ice cubes i have to freeze my water i go and get frozen cokes from maccas and i have stocked my freezer with frozen poppers which i find my self sitting here on the computer eating right now any one else got some things that they are strangly getting into in the last week or two of their pregnancy i hope this means my day will come soon .

I completely understand the cleaning obsession and I still have 7.5 weeks to go. Imagine how clean our house would be if our partners did anywhere near as much as us. I am worried that once our babies are born that having a messy house will stress us out because we don't have as much time to spend on cleaning.

Lets hope that our house is spic and span on the day we have to go to hospital.

Linda

Sorry ladies,
    I am one of the lucky ones whos partner hates mess! He cleans more than i do and he cooks alot more than me, even when he works all day!
    But i have to make sure all the washing is done, and the dishes, they are my 2 pet hates.

i went thru a cleaning spurt about 1 week ago, all i could think was - i so hope i am not 'nesting' already! I will run outta of stuff to clean by the time bubs comes along!
    Am currently going thru an straight cordial stage - on the rocks! I think it is my alternative to alchole! I love the thick rich taste of baileys on ice, and i think cordial, whilst very different, is giving me the same thick, rich (and syruppery) taste

I went through my nesting stage a while ago. Now my house is a pig sty again coz i can't be bothered cleaning anymore.
    I do however wake up at like 4am & lay there thinking about all the cleaning i should get done lol. I never actually get up & do it tho.
    Hmm as for cravings, i do seem to be eating alot of peanut butter sandwiches lately.
    5 days left & DF decides to get a tummy bug or gastro or something.......now i have to bloody look after him.......wheres the consideration LOL!

I have been struck by the cleaning bug too, on the weekend I found myself spending an hour scrubbing the bathtub, cleaning the house from top to bottom, and vacuming under the bed on my hands and knees! I've also scrubbed out the oven (not using oven cleaner!) and have an irrisistable urge to empty all my kitchen cupboards and pantry and wash them out and put everything back neatly!

I'm like Amy..i definately have the desire to clean and everything looks like such a pig sty to me..but i am just so exhausted and not sleeping, that i just do not have the energy!!although i have got 2 loads of washing thru and vacuumed today!!and am buggered now!!as for cravings, i have completely gone off food the last 4 days..i can only really stomach fruit because its so light and fresh tasting..have been forcing down red meat at night(since i had probs with anaemia)but apart from that just fruit and a piece of toast is all i've managed to eat for days..hoping my body is getting ready for b-day now!!

Levi'smum
    My wife wants to know if you would like to spens a couple of days with us. She will show you where all the cleaning products are LOL

LOL... my house needs a good clean too....

All the best... i hope ur bubba comes out soon!!