Thread: Leaking white milk now.

Default Leaking white milk now.

HI girls, I know I asked before about leaking bbs, and was told leaking colostrum is completely normal, well now I have noticed I am also leaking WHITE milky substance from a few of the milk glands (only on one bb tho strangely enough). Is this normal? Am I freaking out over nothing?? HELP ME Please. I'm worried it might be some type of sign that I will go into pre-labour sometime in the not too distant future or something..... I know I'm a worrier, but I can't help it.

Your totally fine Katkins All perfectly normal.

Love :hbeat:

so what if you dont leak at all before the birth, coz im not so does that mean i will hav trouble breastfeeding

It doesn't mean it at all tegan. Everyone is different. There is no right or wrong thing. Don't forget though some new mums do have attachment problems in the first couple of days.

Love :hbeat:

thanks astrolady. I talk to my mum too and tho she can't remember that far back too well she thinks she leaked milk too and that it's fine. She says I'm just going to be a milking cow like she was. (Great imagery hey). Anyway....thanks. I kinda needed the reassurance. Hormones playing hell with the mind and making everything scary. I'm sure I'm not the only one either. Thanks again.