Thread: lightheaded / dizziness

Default lightheaded / dizziness

Hi all,

I'm feeling really lightheaded and just generally funny. I just had my OB appt this morning though and everything was good. Its quite a funny feeling.

Has anybody else had this in the 3rd tri?

Yes. I had this close to the end quite a lot. My BP would drop & I would have pre labour and then it would right itself again. I usually would sit down with a large glass of water and some snacks with my feet up & it would either get better or I would have some BH's for a few hours... but it would settle for me. I had low BP throughout my pregnancy though. In the last few weeks I've had dizzy spells again, and I've been sitting down and drinking a glass of water and eating a lolly.

Hi,

Yeah i get this quite a bit,i just get light headed and a bit funny feeling.

How are ur iron levels? it could be low iron because that is what i have and i sometimes forget to take the iron tablet for a few days and i start feeling a bit whoozy...

but it could be heaps of things

hope its not anything serious

Natalie, was your BP fine this morning?? Perhaps it's a little low as Christy said. When it happens try and sit down, maybe have a drink of some softdrink for a quick sugar fix.

skyelar Guest

Yep I have been getting it a bit too. Was walking to the car today & had to lean on the car to steady myself...I usually sit down for a while with a choccy or coke (norty norty) & I feel better again.