Thread: Little red lumps under belly

Default Little red lumps under belly

Hi All,

In the last 2 weeks I have developed these extremely itchy little red lumps all on my lower belly.

They are soo sooo sooo itchy!

I asked the obstretrician and she said it's quite common but how the heck do i stop the itching????

anyone know any remedies? (btw i have 3 days to go until my due date if that has anything to do with it)

Cheers!

i have by the sounds of it exactly the same thing as you.... the bad news is that mine started on my underbelly 2 weeks ago and has now spread to my thighs, legs, ankles, arms........its horrible. Im due this friday and im seriously over this pregnancy because of this rash. The only thing i found that would ease the itchyness is cold packs out of the freezer and ice..... when i get an itch i get out the ice and put it on and it eases it.... im also rubbing cortizone cream on that the DR prescribed me... but dont think its doing anything. Dr also gave me antibiotics!

i know how u feel... and its horrible. Try not to scratch!! Lets hope our babies dont keep us waiting too long.

Hi Clucky Liz,

What a coincident! Im due this Saturday and my itching started like 2 weeks ago too!!!

I hope we get better soon, cause like you, its driving me nuts.

It feels soo good when i itch it but afterwards my skin just burns!!!!!!

Hope your pregnancy goes nice and smoothly!