Thread: maybe an early delivery

Question maybe an early delivery

hey girls

just thought ill say hi and ask and second timers wat you think of this i had my 36 week ultrasound done on tuesday just to see if my placenta has moved away enough from my cervixs well its a 4.3cm away from cervix which gives me the all clear for a vbac but there was something the doc told me and i dont know which way to take it he said babys head is press up agenced my cervixs dose this mean my baby has dropped into my pelvis if so i didnt think 2nd babys did this until labour was about to begin i v been having a lots of b&h for the past two weeks and period like cramps every now and then also it feels really heavy and sore most fo the time down in my hoohoo area aswell wat should i be thinking at this stage iv got 4 weeks left til my due date can anyone help thanks

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Locking this post, please see other post http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/showthread.php?p=323972
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.