Thread: mmm white discharge and constant period pain

Default mmm white discharge and constant period pain

Im now 27 baby age weeks pregnant .... and i have had a white liquid discharge (wasnt much) and have had like constant low period pain for the last couple of hours. I have had BH since about 18 weeks but thats the band across the belly that get really tight and at times really hurt.... this is different.

Anyone had this ? and should i be concerned or when should i be concerned... no one would think i have two other children but i suppose every pregnancy is different ...

Cheers

I have had a similar discharge and my OB checked and did swabs to ensure it wasn't amniotic fluid or an infection, I was lucky and was given the all clear, I am on drugs to calm my BH's as they were getting out of control as such and being high risk, we needed to calm everything down.

But as it is coupled with a constant period pain, I will call your MW or OB or care provider to just get checked out just incase, if it is an infection they can treat it, but it would have to be diagnosed properly as different infections require different treatments.

Infection can also cause PTL, so not worth the risk, and best to get it checked out to be safe. Big warm and I hope that it is just normal discharge like I am experiencing - it literally drips out (sorry for the TMI) and is coupled with popping feelings as well. But it is good the know that for me it is "normal"

Take care and thinking of you xxoo

I've been getting that lovely white discharge too the last few days. Its pretty normal, I've had it in my other pregnancies as well
    I'd keep an eye on the period pain. Maybe rest for a few days. Make sure you don't push yourself.
    I felt some pain a few days ago after walking down the street & taking the kids to the movies, so I know I gotta start taking it a bit easier.
    If it doesn't settle, I'd go in & get checked out, jic.

Im in the same boat, im loosing heaps of discharge, i have had BH all day 5-10 mins apart, backache, PP, popping when i loose mucus, the feeling of my 'waters' leaking down my leg....
    Im soooo tired too, i hope this is my body telling me to rest before i go into labour soon... BUT i cant get comfortable enough to sleep. This sucks!

Thanks girls for the replies: well now it is a real pain (in the bum lol) i have felt really yuck all day, like i have eaten too much junk food but i havent had much to eat.... I had a sleep then my DS 10 came home and i went out with him then picked up my DS 2 yr old and now the PP is two fold on this morning and no i havent picked DS up, i havent done much at all. I have just had two panadol hoping that will help .... im not usually a worry wart but this just doesnt feel right . I have hydrated myself and im weeing like a trooper so im not dehydrated and i have eaten an orange so im not feeling that real hungry/yuck feeling
    I havent even got the energy to tell the kids to SHUTUP ..... sh##t i hope it doesnt develop into anything .... i havent had anymore discharge at all well nothing to write home about .

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBump View Post
    Im in the same boat, im loosing heaps of discharge, i have had BH all day 5-10 mins apart, backache, PP, popping when i loose mucus, the feeling of my 'waters' leaking down my leg....
    Im soooo tired too, i hope this is my body telling me to rest before i go into labour soon... BUT i cant get comfortable enough to sleep. This sucks!
    I would be really worried if i had what you described? HOw many weeks are you.... i hope your more to term than me ?

Hi bub#3 I am 37 weeks, so i guess if it is the real deal i will know shortly. Just ate half a pineapple... got some EPO tablets... LOL

Hi Bubs!!!!

If you have the slightest concern about anything, go and get yourself check out hun.

I hope everything is okay.

Keep us posted.
    xxxx

Morning : well it all died down again i have a suspicion that my bub turned and now it is head down thats the only explanation i can came up with
    I had to get up before as i couldnt breath properly im having really bad 'breathlessness' this time around and it is the weirdest sensation.....
    Im not working this pregnancy only because i just cant and when all these things appear it reminds me why i cant or dont even attempt..... im a nurse and working on my feet is a killer!
    We have had some mighty disagreements money wise DH at times but he does understand that is hurts and its not worth it ... know its ok JUST as DH has got a higher paid contract job and we get paid fortnightly instead of monthly and OH can i feel the difference.
    Whos DHs are completely hopeless with money?
    Whos DH sees money and just wants to spend it there and then?
    Whos DH keeps telling you the mum to be "oh its ok we will be ok and gets defensive when you the wife tries to 'interfere' with the budget?'

Sorry my post has gone off my original post but oh well it is all probably no doubt all related in around about way . cheers for now xx