Thread: More Discharge - Normal??

Default More Discharge - Normal??

Hi girls,

I've noticed that I've had an increase in the amount of discharge that I'm getting. It never used to phase me but over the last 2 weeks or so I've noticed that I'm getting more than normal and I've started using panty liners otherwise I feel wet all the time. It's white when I wipe but when it dried it seems to be yellow and sometimes it seems to overflow the liner. I've also noticed that it's more in the day that I get it and not so much at night.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is/has experienced this and if it's all normal.

Thanks in advance.

Kelly.......when I was pg with both Olivia and Charlie this happened to me from about 30weeks..... I felt permanantly wet and soggy and it was running out of me....more so at night for me, but yep, very profuse discharge.

My OB told me only to worry if you notice a weird smell........

Melinda Guest

Yep, I had this happen when I was PG with Jacob!!! The very thing you have described!! Mine increased the further I got into my PG, and it's totally normal.

I had an increase in cm with both Nicholas and Declan, late in my pregnancy and as Lucy said my OB also said it was normal but to let him know if it started to smell weird.

Thanks girls. It doesn't smell weird or anything. It's just so annoying.

I'll mention it to then at my next appointment. I'm glad it isn't anything. I guess when you get into your late pregnancy you start to worry that your waters have broken.

Silvi Guest

I'm also having the same problem...glad I'm not the only one....