Thread: Morning Sickness returns!?

Question Morning Sickness returns!?

Well - I am nearly 35 weeks and have had morning sickness return the past two mornings. I have an Obs appt tomorrow and will ask incase it could be something else.

I had MS until 16 weeks, then stopped (with once offs here & there)

Anyone else had something similar happen?

I should add I am getting up at 6am for work... this is my last week of work. Maybe the sleep ins will help!?

I have read that it is completely normal to sometimes have morning sickness in the last little bit of the third trimester. It probably does suck though. My apologies

Hi there,

My morning sickness with DD came back around then too.

And I don't know about you, but sleeping seemed to help mine disappear a bit during the day. Hopefully yours does too.

I had it for two mornings then came down with this terrible, disgusting cold/flu/gross thing so I am not a very good example!

But yes I was thinking exactly the same thing a few days ago: "Hey - I;m back in the 1st trimester!"

LOL - thanks ladies!
    Always the way hey... hehe. Altho I cant complain as I know some ladies have MS the whole way through!

Mrs BB, i also had terrible morning sickness until 16 weeks, and yes i belive sleeping in made mine alot lesser....i found when i had 9am starts i was sick, but if i slept in and didnt start work til 12 or after i was fine... its prob a burst of hormones just like 1st trimester....
    i have felt abit queasy the last few days but i think its more to do with bubs squashing my insides and trying to eat the same as i did before with a squashed stomach lol
    hope it subsides soon

I had a return of morning sickness around the same time with both pregnancies, not much fun, but totally normal! Not long for you to go now!

I wouldnt have the slightest clue if it returning is normal. Mine never left! LOL.

That said, you have my sympathies. Its so horrible in the third tri because you are already uncomfortable and your stomach doing backflips while baby is doing somersaults is just too much! Hope it eases off for you again.

Thanks everyone! HUGS to those who have had it right thru

OBs check up today - she said it was perfectly normal, as long as its just once, not all day!
    Cant wait to finish work tomorrow and have sleep ins to see if this helps

Sweetpea - i know! Sooo excited

Lightbulb

Hi Mrs BB,I had very bad MS,with my first 4,but none with my 5th.....but my Doctor with the past pg`s gave me a perscription for Maxalon-Tablets for Nausea & Vomitting.
    hope your feeling better soon,hugs.

I had severe MS for the first 20 weeks. Now I'm throwing up in the mornings again sometimes, but at least now it's actually 'morning' sickness.
    Last edited by pucci; April 23rd, 2009 at 08:13 PM. Reason: typo

Hi- I've just hit the 35 week mark and exactly the same thing has happened to me, along with the yukky taste in my mouth. I had morning sickness up to 20 weeks and then it settled down, so I'm dreading the return of it...

I had MS from 6 weeks until 14 weeks.

It returned about 3 weeks ago.I am struggling to even get close to food without rushing to toilet.

Sadly in the middle of the night last night, I too, experienced the MS. This sucks. i thought I was done

Oh no. I forgot that comes back sometimes.