Thread: Movements

Question Movements

Has anyone found in the last few weeks that when your baby moves it hurts ?

Since last night i have been in pain everytime baby moves and i am not sure if it is normal or just hurts so much because my fluid levels are low.
    I've never felt the baby move like this before. With some movements i am having to hold my breath until they pass.

Are you sure they're movements not BH's Michelle?

I never experienced pain as such like that, although when Viv stretched out and put her feet under my ribs.... ouch!

If you're really worried, give the hospital a call honey.
    xx

Michelle
    Where does it hurt?
    How long does it last?
    How often doe it happen?
    What does the pain feel like? (cramping, stabbing, burning etc)

Where does it hurt? Sometimes at the top were my uterus is and i have the odd movement to the right were i know baby's legs are.
    How long does it last? It can last a couple of minutes
    How often doe it happen? At the moment every few minutes.
    What does the pain feel like? (cramping, stabbing, burning etc) It's not a burning feeling more like cramping.

Michelle

i think you should phone the hospital and maybe go in to be checked out. I'm having pain when bub moves but it's different..... I'm getting uncomfy contractions which are getting very regular then junior is going mad and really moving about lots, very violent, and it is painful, then everything stops.

If i can find a way to get things started and you can't find a way to stop it then i'll meet you there for our own special new years party

Taz

BTW.. today I've tried..... 2kms on the treadmill, a whole pineapple which has burned the inside of my mouth, 1+ hours with my breast pump and once the kids are in bed you can imagine what i have in mind

Taz sweetheart i so wish something happens for you soon. I thought when i didn't see you post for a few days that you might have been at my second home (hospital).

I'll give them a call and see what they say. Hopefully it's nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by *Michelle* View Post
    Taz sweetheart i so wish something happens for you soon. I thought when i didn't see you post for a few days that you might have been at my second home (hospital).

I'll give them a call and see what they say. Hopefully it's nothing.
    check if they're busy tonight will you!!!!

Taz

Any news on what the hospital said, Michelle?

I called the hospital and i had to go straight in. The Dr thinks my uterus is pushing on my ribs and that is what some of the pain is as it hurt when he pushed down. I had a hour on the CTG machine and also a BT done which all was okay.
    I have to watch how oftern my tummy goes tight as it could be mild contractions and i have to go back in if i am still in pain tomorrow.
    If all is okay i see the Dr again on Tuesday. I'm still getting the odd bit of pain but they gave me some panadine to help with that.

Thanks for giving us an update, Michelle. At least the Dr's given you an explanation of what it might be. How have you been overnight?

Rachel everything was fine over night i think it might have been the panadine they gave me as i slept okay also.

Michelle
    It sounds like BH to me. But without seeing you it is a little difficult to be sure