Thread: Mucous Plug ??

Default Mucous Plug ??

Dh and I dtd early this morning and around 4pm I sneezed and felt like I wet myself. On closer inspection going to the toilet I discovered it was a sticky sort of CM, a bit off colour with blood clots in it :eek: It def wasnt semen. After wiping I got some more clotty CM but nothing since. No bleeding or spotting or anything. Could this be my plug? Should I let anyone (ie Dr or hospital) know???
    Im not having any pains except for the usual backache, braxton hicks and pain when I walk (from what I assume is bub engaging).

Ah I will keep you updated but I dont think I will be waking you with a 3am call, its probably just going to ooze out in tiny bits to keep me on my toes for another 4 weeks

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaT
    Dh and I dtd early this morning and around 4pm I sneezed and felt like I wet myself. On closer inspection going to the toilet I discovered it was a sticky sort of CM, a bit off colour with blood clots in it :eek: It def wasnt semen. After wiping I got some more clotty CM but nothing since. No bleeding or spotting or anything. Could this be my plug? Should I let anyone (ie Dr or hospital) know???
    Im not having any pains except for the usual backache, braxton hicks and pain when I walk (from what I assume is bub engaging).

AnnaT - this is how my mucus plug came away also! My plug came away in the morning and then I began to have irregular contractions at about 8pm that night. My contractions continued to be irregular for a couple of days and then went into full blown labour on the third!

It sounds like bubs may not be too far away - Goodluck !

skorpy Guest

wow, its made me keep an eye on myself...lucky you if this is your time.My pelvic pain and pressure is getting to me,I can hardly walk in the mornings and I just got back from a walk in town and the heavyness is alot more.

Good luck,let us know how it gos

I lost my plug on Thursday.........red alert girls!

With Olivia I lost my plug and 15 hours later was holding her in my arms! But it can be 3 weeks between losing your plug and meeting your baby........

Ooh Anna I don't think it will be four weeks! Good luck and positive labour vibes to both you and Lucy!!

Lucy and Anna, How exciting! Will be keeping an eye out for those birth announcements

I DON'T WANT TO BE POSTING A BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ANOTHER 3 WEEKS AT LEAST!!!! I am not ready yet!!!!

LOL Lucy! Bubbas always come early when you don't want them too!!!!!!

Like you said above, it could be 3 weeks before bubba decides to make an entrance!

Aleanbh Guest

Default mucus plug is bigger than that

i got that but it wasn't mucus plug. You will know when it is the Plug - it is huge, size of a super tampon that's full. Well that's what mine was like

skorpy Guest

Hey Ladies slow down,Im dying to get this baby out because of my problems ,and you guys are overtaking me LOL.

Nah seriously,best of luck..keep us posted