Thread: NAUSEA - 33 weeks

Unhappy NAUSEA - 33 weeks

Hi,

i am 33 weeks and today i feel sik as.....

dunno if i have something or if its normal ?

Yep last time i started to get sick again..... but it passed around 35-36 weeks.

Fire Fly Guest

Oh man i thought it was just me. I didnt get m/s with DD but did with DS but only the first few weeks. This one i did in the early stages but now im feeling yuk like m/s, of course my first thoughts were no way but reading what you girls have said. I dont like it.

nelliesbelly Guest

I have on and off nausea now. Like a bad hangover and it even wakes me up at night! I thought I had a bug and went off to dr and my heartrate and bp was up and i was abit swollen so i was told to rest. i think its all related- and also i dont sleep well maybe 2-4 hours a night for the last 2 months so i think its that too.

I have started eating what I want and when, it seems all over the place but seems to help. ie I didnt have lunch til 3pm today but had a milkshake at 12pm. Is your nausea caused by eating do you think?

M/S does come back late in pregnancy for som women

I was back to 24 hour a day sickness, 7 days a week from about week 26/27 through until about week 39. I'm now done to being sick for a few hours about 3 or 4 days a week.

I had about a week or so late in my pg where I felt off but luckily it went away

Isiss Guest

Yep another one here feeling sick and yucky. More so in the morning and towards dinner time. Last few nights I have started to cook dinner and would have to hand it over to DH as I felt too sick.

Yeah it came back on me too. Its soooo not fair.

Could also be a stomach flu thing too. There are heaps going around at my daughters daycare which annoys me.

I had really bad nausea today, and was actually sick because of it. Last night was a really bad night for me, had bad indigestion that nothing I did would fix, so didn't sleep well because of it

Hows the nausea going meegm?? I've been throwing up just about every day but my OB says its because bubs is still sitting pretty high in my uterus and putting pressure on my stomach. Do you know what position your little munchkins in??

Hope your feeling better hun

havnt been throwing up but still having it on and off - just had some carrot cake and felt sick straight afterwards.....

I had appointment yesterday and the midwife said the same thing plus a surge in hormones.. Bubs is head down bum up and he likes to stick his feet in under my ribs every now and then .... hes not engaged yet so yeah hes still high aswell..... Cant wait to have him - starting to get to me a bit.. this sharing of the tummy bizo...........

Hope you are feeling better soon too