Thread: Nausea in 3rd trimester??

Unhappy Nausea in 3rd trimester??

Well, this is a crappy deal I had MS for the first 18-19 weeks, and now at 31 weeks, it seems to have returned. For the past week or so I have been feeling lingering nausea, no appetite, most days I have to force myself to eat. It reminds me of the early MS, but just wasnt expecting it at this stage. Any thoughts? xo

Some people have ms feelings return in the third trimester. It's usually closer to due date though. I had it really bad, vomiting and everything four days before DD2 was born. I don't think that's the reason for your nausea though! At least, I hope not! Could it be a tummy bug or the beginnings of the flu? I really hope that it passes soon for you. Feeling sick really sucks xxx

hi mummato3, ms can return at anytime during the pregnancy, it's like the jolly thing has a licence to appear whenever it wants! so annoying for those unlucky enough to experience it. I've felt a little sick in the mornings again and a bit in the afternoon at it's only started happening over the last couple of weeks. I also asked my acupuncturist about it on Monday and he said it is my kidney energy so we need to make sure we are giving them as much help as we can. I find with my nausea eating helps, Goodluck

Oh thanks ladies...makes you feel so run down...will chat to my acupuncturist tomorrow too xx

I feel for you. I've had M/S my entire pregnancy. Now just days away from delivering I'm super nauseous and keep vomitting. I think I have a stomach bug though. Just wanted to offer you my sympathies.

This is exactly me!!!!! I had the worst MS till about 19 weeks and now I am 35 weeks it has returned with indegestion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not sure which is worse but i can't wait for it to be all over so i donn't feel sick anymore. Goodluck and i hope you feel better soon!!

lmk: mine is witht eh indegestion too. somedays i think its not really M/S just really bad indegestion that makes me fee like crap.

I know what u mean sassy it probably is the indegestion making me feel sick!!!!!! Sorry about the TMI but i get bits of vomit in my mouth too its horrible. 35 days can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have had it return this time too. posted about it a little while ago and Alan reckons it's totally normal...

mine is not as intense as the first tri though...is yours?

I don't feel as sick as i was in the first trimester but my indegestion is HEAPS worse!!!!!!

Yeah, I had bad sickness until 25 weeks, it went away and then came back at 32 weeks!!

Ugh, and I was sooooo over hearing people tell me that "it goes away at 12 weeks"....... oh really????? LOL

Hugs
    I feel your pain!!
    Sue xxx

Quote Originally Posted by MummaSue View Post
    Yeah, I had bad sickness until 25 weeks, it went away and then came back at 32 weeks!!

Ugh, and I was sooooo over hearing people tell me that "it goes away at 12 weeks"....... oh really????? LOL
    I so could have written this! i was exactly the same and i remember being told when i was just pregnant and feeling awful everyone said once i hit 10-12 weeks i would feel fine... yep i was still hugging the toilet at 25 weeks.. and then for another couple of weeks towards the end.

Its certainly a different nausea to the first trimester, and yep, the indigestion doesnt help either! Still get the 'gags' in the morning..blah YUK!! Thanks everyone xx

I had it too hon. It was horrible. I actually never spewed in the first trimester but I did twice in the third, around 36 weeks. My OB said that DD was most likely pushing on my gag reflex, or something like that. It wasn't fun!