Thread: Need some help with an Evening Primrose Oil question please

Akeesha Guest

Default Need some help with an Evening Primrose Oil question please

Hi sorry me again.

Just a quickie...last night I inserted 2 of the EPO capsules vaginally to try help the cervix etc. Anyway I was warned they may leak a little when I get up so that was all fine.

I got up around 10 this morning and didnt leak. Then about an hour later..after me having been up and about and then sitting for a while I noticed a small leak. I assumed this to be the dregs of the EPO even though it had been a while since I had been up.

But since then I have showered..been grocery shopping and sat and had lunch. Now at 2:15 I have had some more leakage. Is that still the EPO coming out or is it possible it is something else? I really assume it's the EPO but I really dont know. Doesnt have a distinctive smell and is fairly clear.
    How long am I likely to leak for with these things? Surely not this long into the day esp only after using 2?

Any ideas?

TIA

Lisa

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

It's probably EPO as there would likely be a slight smell if it were your waters. What is the consistency like? Amount? Are you wearing a pad? Might be an idea if you aren't so you can see what it's like.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Akeesha Guest

Thanks kelly,

I pretty much think it's the EPO. Its happened twice today but no more and I figured it was when it happened but just wanted to be sure.

I think I will avoid inserting them vaginally and just take them orally now anyway.

Number one it got confusing today with the leaking and number two I have found it uncomfortable to insert them.

I assume its as good for me either way. Maybe internally it works quicker I dont know..but I much prefer the oral way.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Internally it's much better if you are comfortable as it's going right to the cervix, but of course, only do what you are comfortable with
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Hi Akeesha

It sounds like EPO to me. If it was your waters it would have happened more that twice.