thread: need you're opinion Important

Platinum Member. Love a friend xxx

Jan 2008
    hoppers crossing

need you're opinion Important

since last night ive been having alot of tightening, feeling like i need to pee all the time and the feeling like my baby is trying to push himself outta me. its been going all day aswell. i feel weird lol like a river is waiting to gush outta me.

i rang a mid wife she said sounded like braxton hicks and to call back if its between 5-7 mins, im not keeping track, i have a 2 yr old to chase round.

what would u do?

Lucy in the sky with diamonds.

Jan 2005
    Funky Town, Vic

grab a pen and paper and just note down the times if you can

Jul 2006
    Logan

Do the tightening settle down or go away for a bit? If so they are generally BH. Try and rest and time the tightenings. I would say bub has moved down and is creating a little pressure down there.

I always use the 3 good contractions in 20 mins rule or if the contractions become regular I go to hospital.

If you are concerned ask to go into hospital or to see your mid.

Platinum Member. Love a friend xxx

Jan 2008
    hoppers crossing

The tightening goes then comes what feels like within a matter of mins all day. but this whole feelings wet down there and feeling pressure down there is rather uncomfy.

like as i type now i feel the tightness. and it only feels like a couple of mins since my last one....maybe my 2nd but i wouldnt know as i didnt get the chance to go into labour with my first

Jul 2006
    Logan

Are they increasing in pain?

Apr 2007
    the Sauna

could you take some panadiene and lie down to see if they subside ... i had horrible ctx for 3 days before DD was born ...
    i would be taking note of when they were happening ..

but if your worried , please go check ...

Jun 2007
    Melbourne, ready to meet peeps IRL

:yeahthat:

if in doult or pain doesnt go after taking pain relef then just go in to your local hospital and get them to check you out... its better to know than to sit and worry... all they will do is hook you up to a machine and check if its " real " labor or not....

best of luck...

Jul 2006
    Logan

My friend is due on the 15th of May and she has had a couple of days of BH and feels pressure down below too.

Keep us posted

Jul 2006
    Logan

How are you BM?

Nov 2006

How did you go? Did they subside overnight?

I have no idea what natural labour is like either so I'll be in the same boat. i already read every little thing as a sign somethings happening cause i am scared of preterm labour again. Nothing like the blissful complete shock of waters breaking with no other signs that i had last time.