Thread: News

Default News

Hi evereyone,

Justw anted to update! The doc thinks that my rash is a severe case of a dermatitis skin rash. Have been using some cream and it is getting a little better.

I am feeling the heat so bad that is why I haevn't been on as much. I miss you all though. When I can sit in this office/to be nursery I promise to post way more and keep up with you all.

Love Jay aka soul

Hey Soul,

I think I remember Beccy (from PAML), having the same kinda thing on her tummy & they gave her some of that QV Wash & Moisturiser & stuff & she said that really helped.

I hope that what you've been prescribed helps really soon!

GL & keep us posted!

Jayne xox

Jay, im glad things have started clearing up now, hopefully it disappears soon... And i also hope it cols now!! Sending some of this mild Melbourne weather your way now

ETA - just checked out your site, adn your children are beautiful... your daughters look like they should be modelling...

Oh Soul,
    I hope it eases soon! I get derma aswell but i havent had it this pg. Thank goodness!
    Try the QV it is apparantly really good.
    Hope to see you typing away soon.
    Love Jen

jayneshirra how you feeling sweet?

simone lol thank you I think my girls are beautiful too. Until they start fighting , omg girls are so much worse than boys~! Hows all your babes and mamma going? I wish you all love and light, your doing a fantastci job with your children I can feel it!

jen we have to catch up on msn. I might pm oyu and explain what is going on! How are you sweetie? my gosh I can't belive how far along you are your pregnancy seems to be flying by for me, note the "For me" lmao!

Im lucky i only have 1 girl, and her brothers adore her.. if i ever settle down again i want more babies, and i only want boys Thank, i like to think im doing a fantastic job, even though some days are just so hard... XH is taking the kids thurs andfri night,so i will get a break finally!

oh yay some "ME" time ha! Got any plans? At least he wants to take the kids so thats good!

You should pamper yourself!

Love you will find the man your suppose to be with I know it. He is somewhere out there searching for you too it's just a matter of banging into each other and when yu do, wow you'll know it! He'll know it too! You will think to yourself and tell everyone" where has he been all this time"! Hm I may have this wrong or muddled up with someone else but I could picture him with dark hair and dark eyes! You deserve to be loved, needed and wanted and you will be again and this time for real!!!

I'd love to know what he looks like hmmm...

XH s really good about coming around and spending time with the kids. He had to work late last night, but even made it around just in time to help me put the kids to bed. Im thinking about going into the city, as thurs is the night before Oz day, and should be a big night out in the city

Sim I think you deserve a good night out dont yu!

~Emma~ absolutley! Ths heat has been so bad. I am hating myself right now feeling so big and yucky!