Thread: Nipple peircings?

xox_jessie_xox Guest

Default Nipple peircings?

ello... yes ok i know u girls aint docs lol but i was just wanting ur advice on something lol... b4 i fell preg i had my nipple peirced for nearly 2 years i took it out like 2 and a bit months ago and eva since i have been gettin on and off pains in my nipple. the pain is only eva in the nipple that was peirced.... should i go to my doc or do u think its normal?

I'd say definitely go to the dr's.

Goodluck!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Get it checked just in case....however I have had one nipple (my right) that has tingled and been over sensitive my entire pregnancy.

It could just be coincidence that yours happens to be the nipple you had the ring in.

xox_jessie_xox Guest

i have decided im going to bath it with warm salty water till i get a chance to go see my doc sometime next week... i hate going docs... its starting to feel like i live there lol

Is the peircing healed? I know you had it done a couple of years ago, but is it a nice normal hole? I can't see why you would have probs now with it just cuz your pg. you may have some trouble BFing from that side though. Only if scar tissue has formed over any of the ducts. Hey actually I guess that could be something that could be causing the discomfort now??? Just keep it in mind anyway.