Thread: Nips are getting lighter...

Default Nips are getting lighter...

After my nips getting progressively darker for the past few months (almost to a really dark choc colour) in the lst 2 days they have become much lighter (a weak laté colour) Just wondering if this is common as I thought they would remain dark... :-s

They all do different things LOL! Mine have got darker and my areolas are HUGE! I can't remember what happened with Paris #-o It was so long ago 8-[

*hugs*
    Cailin

Dee, for me this is the most distressing part of pg so far - losing my breasts to forces of nature!!

My cousin showed me her breasts at 23 weeks (I know, I know, but we're a close family) the other day and I nearly passed out from shock! Hers were dark and much larger than mine.

Mine haven't changed colour at all (I'm fair skinned, so they're pink), so I'm guessing it's just an individual thing. They are a lot bigger, but nowhere near the plate size I've seen! Maybe that's yet to come? Arggghhhh!!

Oh mine are big! Went from a D to a DD in my first 4 weeks of being preg... I just thought it was normal for nips to go dark and remain that way (I read that it's so the contrast makes them easier for newborns to see, but that could be rubbish!) so I was surprised when they went from dark to their old lighter colour again. Oh well, I'm sure the baby will still find them ok!!!